Simple and Easy Methods to make a Beautiful Bun Hairstyle in Just a few steps
The advantage of the bun is that it goes everywhere! Generally, it is the “savior” when there is no time to straighten the hair or do a brushing. Simple to make, it allows you to radiate in just a few seconds. But be careful, making a beautiful bun is not as easy as you might imagine. Here below you will find the 4 simple ways and methods to make a beautiful Bun.
Most often, the model that we tinker with does not meet our expectations or is not very aesthetic. This is why we offer you this hairstyle tutorial to teach you how to succeed with your bun every time. From the banana bun to the braided model through all the beautiful buns, you will inevitably find what you need.
4 Simple Methods and Tips to make a Beautiful Bun
1 – Make a beautiful classic bun for casual dates
For this first model, you just need a tether sling. If you don’t have it, you can take pliers or any other tool that can tie the hair as an alternative.
Here are the steps:
- Gather your hair with your hands as if you want to make a ponytail. Once the volume effect is created, hold it with one hand to prevent it from coming loose.
- Wrap the tail hair on itself with your second hand and hold it down. For this step, you need to wrap the hair in a clockwise direction.
- Then curl the tail around your left hand by taking turns with your right hand. Here, it must be twisted and very hard.
- Finally, hold everything together with a slingshot or hair clip. The goal is to allow the hairstyle to stay in place and without coming off.
2 – Make a beautiful braided bun in just four steps
For this model that fits with most clothing styles, the procedure is simple. Unlike the previous bun, this one requires the hair to be smooth. Therefore, combing through the comb first is important.
Here are the steps:
- Bring your hair back as if you wanted to make a ponytail and hold it together with an elastic.
- Next, braid the ponytail to its base end and tie that end with another elastic. As a trick, you can make a two-part or three-part mat.
- Once that is done, stop the end of the mat and roll it upon itself. As a trick, the final part of the braid which is not braided must be threaded under the first elastic.
- Finally, hold your bun with a few pins or use another elastic that is the same color as your hair.
Note: At step three, you can customize your beautiful bun leaving the un-braided part visible. Likewise, you can make the bun eccentric if that suits you. This type of bun is also completely compatible with hair extensions.
3 – The method to make a beautiful twisted bun
For those who don’t know, the twist bun is that model that allows you to have multiple balls at the end. Usually, the number of updos depends on you and the amount of your hair. For this example, we’re going to go for a three-twist style.
Here are the steps:
- Start by parting your hair in thirds from your scalp. As a trick, you can hold each part with a rubber band to remove before winding.
- Once that is done, hold the right part and roll it up to the level of the skull! Be careful, you must follow clockwise: this not only for the bun to be very hard, but also to be quite presentable.
- Finally, do the same with the two remaining parts, starting with the middle one. As we said before, don’t forget to remove the elastic in advance for each side.
Note: You can leave some hair out while taking the wrap: this to create a pretty personalized and relaxed look. You can also add beautiful hair accessories to your hairstyle!
4 – How to make a success of your banana bun?
Unlike the previous updos, the banana model requires more rigor! Likewise, the hair must first be brushed. This type of hairstyle will look great with shiny and luminous hair.
The steps to follow:
- Start by splitting your hair into two parts: one in the front and one in the back. As a trick, hold the front part with a rubber band so that it does not get in the way while styling. Likewise, you can also use a wick if you don’t have a rubber band.
- Then style the back part of your hair and place it on one side (the one you chose for the banana).
- Once that is done, hold this same part in one of your hands and spin it on itself with the other hand. Usually, it will tend to form a ball rather than a banana. To remedy this, position the banana-shaped ponytail yourself and hold it with pins.
- Continue by bringing the front part of your hair back to cover the beautiful bun you made. To hold everything together, use the pins again, which should be discreet on your hairstyle.
Note: If you want your banana bun to be more voluminous, you can back your hair upfront. Likewise, consider spraying your bun to optimize it with your outfit.
Here we conclude the 4 simple methods to make a beautiful bun. For those who have never done this type of bun, keep in mind that it takes a lot of control. So don’t be discouraged on the first try. If you don’t like the end result, you just have to undo the hairstyle and start over, correcting your mistakes. With the banana bun, the good news is that you won’t miss it once you’ve pulled it off for the first time.