High-spec 5G smartphone “ASUS ZenFone 7 (ZS670KS)” Sim Free Released in Japan
ASUS Japan, the Japanese subsidiary of Taiwanese manufacturer ASUS, has announced the SIM Free high-spec smartphone ASUS ZenFone 7 (ZS670KS) Zenfone Seven. SIM-free ASUS ZenFone 7 (ZS670KS) is a 6.67-inch FHD + (2400 x 1080) display, CPU is Snapdragon 865 SM8250 2.84GHz octa-core, RAM capacity is 8GB, storage capacity is 128GB, the camera is flip-type 64 million pixels + 12 million It is a high-spec Android smartphone equipped with a pixel + 8 million pixels triple camera.
Adopting the same gimmick flip camera as the previous model ZenFone 6, it has evolved further from dual to the triple camera. It supports 5G communication, the display is organic EL, the refresh rate is 90Hz, there is no earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C. It is SIM-free and supports VoLTE (DoCoMo, au, Softbank, Ymobile).
The difference between ZenFone 7 and ZenFone 7 Pro is the presence or absence of OIS of CPU and camera, storage capacity, 7 is Snapdragon 865, 7 Pro is Snapdragon 865 + OIS.
It uses an electrically operated flip camera that doubles as a rear camera and a front selfie camera. The camera has a three-lens specification, and the configuration is 64 million pixels (main Sony IMX686 F1.8) + 12 million pixels (ultra-wide-angle Sony IMX363 F2.2) + 8 million pixels (telephoto optics 3x).
Equipped with a 5000mAh large-capacity battery that supports 35W quick charging, it can be charged up to 60% in 35 minutes. The fingerprint sensor that doubles as the power button is located on the side.
ASUS ZenFone 7 (ZS670KS) Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 865 SM8250 2.84GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Display: 6.67 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, Organic EL, HDR10 +, 90Hz, Gorilla Glass6
- RAM capacity: 8GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB UFS 3.1 (microSD compatible upto2TB)
- Main camera : 64 million pixels (main Sony IMX686 F1.8) + 12 million pixels (ultra wide-angle Sony IMX363 F2.2) + 8 million pixels (telephoto optical 3x) Triple camera
- Front camera: None
- OS: Android 10 (ASUS ZenUI 7)
- size : 165.0 x 77.2 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 235g
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge QC 4.0 PD 30W)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax (frequency band: 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.1
- Color: Aurora Black, Pastel White
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side)
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), Triple slot, VoLTE (Docomo, au, Softbank, Ymobile), Dual
- speaker, NFC (Type A / B), High resolution
- network: 5G compatible
Asus ZenFone 7 Sim Free Price and Release Date
Asus ZenFone 7 Sim Free Version released on October 23, 2020, the price is $820 US RAM 8GB / 128GB. In addition, the high-end model ZenFone 7 Pro (ZS671KS) will be released at the same time at a price of $900 US.