ASUS Zenfone Shot Plus an Entry-level Smartphone
Taiwanese manufacturer ASUS is selling a 6.26-inch display smartphone “Zenfone Shot Plus ZB634KL” in Brazil. Zenfone Shot Plus ZB634KL is a 6.26 inch FHD + (2280 x 1080) display, CPU is Snapdragon SIP 1 (Snapdragon 450) 1.8GHz octa-core, RAM capacity is 4GB, storage capacity is 128GB (64GB + 64GB), main camera is 12 million It is an android smartphone equipped with a pixel + 5 million pixel + 8 million pixel triple camera.
It seems that the Zenfone Max Shot released in Brazil in 2019 is sold by renaming it to Zenfone Shot Plus with an additional 64GB microSD attached and internal storage 64GB + microSD 64GB = storage 128GB. The OS remains the old Android 8 Oreo.
It features a triple camera and has a configuration of 12 million pixels (main Sony IMX486 sensor) + 5 million pixels (for depth measurement) + 8 million pixels (wide angle). The battery is equipped with a large capacity 4000mAh battery, and the display is vertically along with a notch.
ASUS Zenfone Shot Plus ZB634KL Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon SIP 1 (Snapdragon 450) 1.8GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Display: 6.26 inch FHD + 2280 x 1080 19: 9, Super IPS
- RAM capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB (microSD compatible 2TB)
- Main camera: 12 million pixels (main ) +5 million pixels (for depth measurement) +8 million pixels (wide angle) Triple camera F1.8
- Front camera: 8 million pixels Camera
- OS: Android 8.x Oreo
- Size: 159.2x 76.2 x 8.49 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Battery: 4000mAh (Charging 10W)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Color: Black, Gray, Red, Blue
- Waterproof Dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: MicroUSB
- earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication Sensor, face recognition,
- etc .: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), OTG
- network: LTE compatible
Asus Zenfone Shot Plus Price
Asus Zenfone Shot Plus was released in April 2020 and is available at a price of $300 (about 31,000 yen). Zenfone Shot Plus is available in four colors: black, gray, red, and blue.