Coolpad Cool 12A announced, a low-priced smartphone with a 6.3-inch display
Chinese manufacturer Yulong announced in China the low-priced smartphone Coolpad Cool 12A with a 6.3-inch display with a water drop type notch.
Coolpad Cool 12A is an entry-class Android smartphone equipped with a 6.3-inch HD + (1520 x 720) display, a 2.0GHz quad-core CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage capacity, and a 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual camera as the main camera.
It is a low-priced model that features a vertically long display with a water drop type notch and a 4000 mAh battery. The fingerprint authentication sensor is located on the side, the connection terminal is USB Type-C, and the earphone terminal is available.
Coolpad Cool 12A (Cruel cool12A) SEA-A0 Specifications
- CPU: 2.0GHz quad-core
- Display: 6.3 inch HD + 1520 × 720 19: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (microSD compatible upto128GB)
- Main camera: 16 million pixels + 2 million pixels Dual camera
- Front camera: 8 million pixels Camera
- OS: Android (Cool UI)
- Size: 156.2 x 75.2 x
- 8.9mm Weight: 202.5g
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Wi-Fi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v4.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint sensor (side), face recognition
- color: Black, purple, silver
- Others: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE
- network: 4G LTE compatible
Coolpad Cool 12A Price and Release Date
Coolpad Cool 12A is available in three colors: black, purple, and silver and will be released in China in October 2020, at the price of 95$ (10,000 yen, 599 yuan).