Cyberpunk 2077 Guide: Tips & Tricks, & Strategies You Must Know for Better Gameplay
Cyberpunk 2077 was released on December 10; we played the final version of Gameplay (without the latest release patch), and we really like it. To not spoil too much, we decided to prepare you a list of Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Guide, Strategy, Tips, and Tricks. We hope this will help you better understand and immerse yourself in the game process.
Cyberpunk 2077 Beginner’s Guide: Gameplay Strategy, Hints, Tips & Tricks
- This is a story-driven game with RPG elements, and the open world is not a sandbox but rather a large game level. Moreover, the connection to the plot is quite strong – you can freely move around the map, but your character has an obvious and understandable goal;
- Even though the quests are made by hand, during the missions, no one will lead you by the handle – keep track of which zone you enter, and you will have to look for alternative paths yourself;
- Don’t get too hung up on the idea that the consequences depend on your choices in dialogues. There are times when the event will happen anyway, no matter what you choose. Just act out your character; it will be more interesting and easier;
- Cyberpunk 2077 has quite mature stories; they don’t try to adapt to the player. Be prepared for the fact that you are not the hero who saves everyone. Sometimes there are no right decisions, no opportunity to change something. You are one of the Night City plots;
- Additional dialogue options that become available after skill leveling are often just an alternative dialogue option and not a solution to the problem. But you should still choose them; they can be funny;
- Even though Johnny Silverhand looks like Keanu Reeves, that doesn’t mean he knows all the answers. It would help if you did not blindly believe all his ideas and advice: he is a character in this world, he has his own line, he can also make mistakes or manipulate you;
- Sims will often offer drinks. You can opt-out or opt for lemonade.
- Do not weed out weapons only for damage per second (DPS). Some pistols, for example, shoot bullets and do great damage, but at the same time lose to a single shot in stealth mode with a good damage multiplier to the head;
- Robots cannot be knocked out from behind, unlike humans;
- Stealth is easier but slower. The shooting in the game is a little jelly, plus the level of the weapon greatly affects the damage, so, although the shootings are faster, you still have to sweat;
- Some wooden and glass barriers can be shot or destroyed;
- The limit for pumping the level of weapons depends on the level of the player.
- The police will not annoy you much if you accidentally run over someone. But you will be quickly killed if you decide to commit genocide of the inhabitants;
- The traffic in the game is stupid and a little lazy; keep this in mind when driving at high speeds;
- In combat races, do not get fooled by the fact that you can use weapons there – this is a race, just your partner also shoots from the window;
- Getting around town on a motorcycle is faster and easier than driving, but the bike doesn’t have a trunk where you can store excess gear. True, you will already have enough space for all kinds of guns and clothes;
- The fastest way to travel is through fast travel counters, which are stuck all over the city;
- There is no car dealership in Cyberpunk 2077, and stolen cars cannot be added to the private garage. Cars for purchase will be offered by so-called “fixers” (special agents from different regions);
- The higher your reputation in the game, the more cool vehicles will be available for purchase.
- Fear not that Cyberpunk 2077 is all about shooting and chasing. The game has a lot of dialogues, stories, and sometimes very soulful conversations. Many quests generally start very corny, and then everything turns out to be not what it seems;
- In addition to opening perks, pumping composure and reaction will help in dialogues, strength and technology will open doors, and intelligence will hack into a computer;
- It’s strange, but you cannot change your appearance in the game about implants and body modifications. What you configure in the initial editor will be the whole game;
- You can look at your character from a third person in the mirror, photo mode, cameras, or while driving;
- Despite the opportunity to choose the size and type of penis, you will still wear default panties in the city, but your breasts will be bare. By the way, no one cares what you are wearing – I came to a family dinner in only shorts, and no one commented to me (talking about the game);
- You can eat cat food in the game.
About the City
- The number of people and cars on the street depends on the time of day and the area. It gets hectic in the city center at night;
- There are children in the game, but they are not displayed in the photo mode;
- Materials for upgrading or creating equipment can be bought at the junk shop;
- Character leveling can be reset at the ripper by purchasing a special chip for 100,000 Eurodollars (game currency);
- There are no animals in the city, so if you meet a cat, it’s good luck;
- It would help if you didn’t wait for random events; like in GTA, city residents avoid conflicts unless they are bandits. And the bandits don’t just walk the streets.
- In the game, you can often find bugs typical for such large-scale worlds: loading textures, the emergence of cars and pedestrians from the void, lighting glitches, overlapping replicas, animation breakdowns. But in 30 hours, none of this broke the scripts – even without animation, the characters continue to perform their tasks. If nevertheless, there is a plug, then you can save and boot again;
- If you have an SSD, then loading in the game ~ 5 seconds;
- The same implants of different quality cannot be combined. It is impossible, for example, to put an increase in carrying capacity by 20% and 40% at the same time; you have to choose one thing;
- On Ryzen 7 3700X, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Turbo (11 GB), and 16 GB of RAM, the game runs at 60 fps at almost all maximum settings for greater stability and smoothness; you can reduce a couple of not very important parameters. We haven’t seen the console version;
- Most of all, the game looks like a mixture of Deus Ex: Human Revolution gameplay, shooting from Fallout 4, driving from GTA IV, and the atmosphere of GTA: Vice City. However, everyone will find something of their own in it.
Read More: CyberPunk 2077 Production Cost