Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 Thom Browne Edition released in Japan
Korean maker Samsung release ” Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 Thom Browne Edition” in collaboration with the New York fashion brand “Thom Browne” in Japan. It is SIM-free and supports 5G.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 Thom Browne Edition consists of a 7.6-inch infinity flex display that allows you to fold the screen and a 6.2-inch Cover display that you can use when folding, and the app operation works between the two screens. The 7.6-inch display has an aspect ratio of 22.5: 18 (2152 x 1536), and the 6.2-inch display has an aspect ratio of 25: 9 (2260 x 816).
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 Price in Euro
“Galaxy Z Fold2 Thom Browne Edition” is a classic expression that incorporates a conceptual concept under the vision of updating technology. With the design and coloring of Thom Browne, which is full of profoundness and luxury, the “Galaxy Z Fold2 5G” has become an even more premium unit.
The original package, which includes “Galaxy Buds Live” and “Galaxy Watch 3”, is not just a luxury device, but a collection that embodies a new world view. The package is also limited to Thom Browne, so you can enjoy a special feeling from the moment you pick it up.
CPU is Snapdragon 865 + SM8250-AB 3.1GHz octa-core, RAM 12GB, storage capacity is 256GB, the main camera is 12 million pixels + 12 million pixels + 12 million pixels triple camera with OIS, the front camera is 10 million pixel camera when folded The rear camera is a 10-megapixel camera and a high-spec Android smartphone. SIM-free specifications, waterproof and dustproof, and wallets are not supported.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Thom Browne Edition Accessories
USB cable (C to C), travel adapter, pouch, a protective film (pasted), premium service leaflet, quick start guide, Thank you a letter, SIM eject pin, leather cover for Galaxy Z Fold 2 (2 types), Galaxy Watch3, Charger for Galaxy Watch3, 2 straps for Galaxy Watch3, Case for Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds Live
Galaxy Z Fold2 Thom Browne Edition Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 865+ 5G SM8250-AB 3.1GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Display: 7.6 inch infinity flex display, QXGA + (22.5: 18) 2208 × 1768, Dynamic AMOLED
- 6.2 inch Cover display, HD + (25: 9) 2260 × 816 , Super AMOLED
- RAM capacity: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Main camera: 12 million pixels (ultra wide-angle F2.2) + 12 million pixels (wide-angle F1.8 OIS) + 12 million pixels (telephoto 2x F2.4 OIS) Triple camera
- Front camera: 10 million pixels (80˚ F2.2) camera cover camera (rear camera when folded): 10 million pixels (80˚ F2.2) camera
- OS: Android 10
- size: 159.0 x 128.0 (68.0) x 6.1 (13.8) mm ()
- Weight when folded: 282g
- Battery: 4500mAh (quick charging the dual battery, wireless charging Qi)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB type-C
- earphone terminal: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, Face authentication
- color: Silver
- Others: nanoSIM, High resolution
- network: 5G compatible
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 Thom Browne Edition Price and Release Date
The Pre-orders of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 Thom Browne Edition starts from October 20th and will be available in limited quantities on November 4th, 2020, with a price of $999.99 to $1499 US.