Hisense E30 Lite, a smartphone with dual cameras in front and back
Chinese manufacturer Hisense has released the entry smartphone Hisense E30 Lite with dual cameras in the front and rear.
Hisense E30 Lite is an entry-class android smartphone with a 5.99-inch HD + (1440 x 720) display, CPU UNISOC SC9832E 1.4GHz quad-core, RAM 1GB, storage capacity 16GB, rear 8 million pixels + 2 million pixels dual camera. I am.
It features dual cameras on both the front and rear and uses Android GO Edition (Android 9 Pie), which is a lightweight OS for low-end or entry-class OS. The connection terminal is MicroUSB, and there is an earphone terminal.
Hisense E30 Lite Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9832E 1.4GHz Quad-Core
- GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
- Display: 5.99 inch HD + 1440 × 720 18: 9, IPS
- RAM Capacity: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB (microSD compatible upto128GB)
- Main Camera: 8 million pixels (Main F2) .2) +2 million pixels dual camera
- Front camera: 8 million pixels (main F2.2) +2 million pixels dual camera
- OS: Android 9 Pie (Go edition)
- Size: 161.18 x 76.24 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 188g
- Battery: 3000mAh
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: MicroUSB
- earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Face recognition
- color: Nebula Blue, Black
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM, MicroSIM), OTG, VoLTE
- network: LTE compatible
Hisense E30 Lite Price and Release Date
Hisense E30 Lite is available in two colors, Nebula Blue and Black, and Available in Africa and Latin America since July 2020, at the price of $70.