Hisense U40 Lite, Android GO Edition smartphone with 5-inch display
Chinese manufacturer Hisense has announced the low-end class smartphone “Hisense U40 Lite” equipped with UNISOC SC9832E.
Hisense U40 Lite is a low-end class android smartphone with a 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480) display, CPU is UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz quad-core, RAM 1GB, storage capacity 16GB, and rear 5 million pixel camera. ..
It is a lower model of Hisense U40, and it is a model that features Android GO Edition, which is a lightweight OS for small displays and low-end or entry class. The connection terminal is MicroUSB, and there is an earphone terminal. LTE communication is not supported.
Hisense U40 Lite Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz quad-core
- GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
- Display: 5 inch FWVGA 854 x 480 18: 9, TFT
- RAM capacity: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (microSD compatible upto128GB)
- Main camera: 5 million pixel camera F2. 2
- Front camera:
- 2MP camera F2.8 OS: Android 8 Oreo (Go edition)
- Size: 137.6 x 71.7 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Battery: 2000mAh
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof Dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: MicroUSB
- earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method:
- Color: Blue
- Others: Dual SIM (MicroSIM)
- network: 3G GSM-compatible
Hisense U40 Lite Price and Release Date
One-color is blue. Hisense U40 Lite was Launched in Africa in September 2020, at a price of about $60.