Honor Play 20 Pro Announced, 6.53 inch organic EL Display Smartphone
Chinese manufacturer HONOR (Shenzhen Zhixin New Information Technology) announced the 6.53-inch smartphone “HONOR Play 20 Pro” equipped with MediaTek Helio G80 in China. Honor Play 20 Pro Smartphone is expected to release at the end of this year in December 2021 at a price of 40,000 PKR.
HONOR Play 20 Pro is a 6.53-inch FHD + (2400 x 1080) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz octa-core, RAM8GB, storage capacity is 128GB, camera is 64 million pixels + 8 million pixels + 2 million pixels + 2 million pixels It is a mid-low class android smartphone with a quad-camera.
Honor Play 20 Pro features an organic EL display, 22.5W quick charge, and a quad-camera. The OS is Android 10 (Magic UI 4.0), fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), no earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C.
HONOR Play 20 Pro HJC-LX9 Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EE MC2
- Display: 6.53 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, OLED
- RAM capacity: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Main camera: 64 million pixels (Main 1 / 1.7 F1.9) +8 million pixels (wide angle F2.4) +2 million pixels (depth F2.4) +2 million pixels (macro F2.4) Quad camera
- Front camera: 16 million pixels Camera F2.0
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 4.0) )
- Size: 161.6 x 74.8 x 7.46 mm
- Weight: 179g
- Battery: 3800mAh (quick charge 10V / 2.25A 22.5W)
- Color: Silver, Black, White
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G / 5GHz, 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Bluetooth: v5.1
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), Face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE, OTG
- network: 4G LTE compatible
Price and Release Date
Honor Play 20 Pro was released in China in September 2021, while it is expected to release worldwide in December 2021 and will be available at the price of $250 USD about 18,999 INR in India. Honor Play 20 Pro is available in three colors which are silver, black, and white.