HUAWEI Mate 40, 5G smartphone with 6.5 inches and Kirin 9000E
Chinese manufacturer Huawei has announced the Huawei Mate 40, a high-spec 5G smartphone with a 6.5-inch display and Kirin 9000E. HUAWEI Mate 40 is a 6.5-inch FHD + (2376 x 1080) display, CPU is HUAWEI Kirin 9000E 3.13GHz octa-core, RAM 8GB, storage capacity is 128GB, the camera is 50 million pixels + 16 million pixels + 8 million pixels high spec of triple camera It is a smartphone.
Huawei Mate 40 Features
Features include the adoption of the new SoC Kirin 9000E, a triple camera with a large sensor, and a display with an organic EL refresh rate of 90Hz. Battery capacity is 4200mAh and supports 40W quick charge, biometric authentication is fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen) and face authentication, waterproof and dustproof (IP53), connection terminal is USB Type-C, and earphone terminal is available.
Not compatible with Google Mobile Service (GMS), no Play Store
The OS is Android 10 (EMUI 11), but Google-related (GMS) apps are not available. The app will be downloaded from the HUAWEI Mobile Services (HMS) App Gallery.
Triple camera with optical zoom and OIS
The rear camera is a triple specification with optical image stabilization and has a maximum optical zoom of 5x. The configuration is 50 million pixels (main RYYG 23mm F1.9) + 16 million pixels (ultra-wide-angle 17mm F2.2) + 8 million pixels (tele x3 F2.4 OIS).
HUAWEI Mate 40 Specifications
- CPU: HUAWEI Kirin 9000E 3.13GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G78
- Display: 6.5 inch FHD + 2376 × 1080 19.8: 9 90Hz, OLED
- RAM capacity: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Main camera: 50 million pixels (main RYYG 23mm F1.9) +1600 10,000 pixels (ultra-wide-angle 17mm F2.2) + 8 million pixels (tele x3 F2.4 OIS) Triple camera 5x zoom
- Front camera: 13 million pixels (F2.4 )
- Camera OS: Android 10 (EMUI 11)
- Size: 158.6 × 72.5 × 8.8 mm
- Weight: 188g
- Battery: 4200mAh (quick charge 40W)
- Color: Mystic Silver, White, Black, Green, Yellow
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax, 2 x 2 MIMO 2.4 GHz / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof and dustproof (IP53)
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), Face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE
- network: 5G compatible
Huawei Mate 40 Price and Release Date
Huawei Mate 40 launched in October 2020, the price is $1050 US for RAM 8GB / 128GB. While in Europe, Huawei mate 40 costs 899 euros and is available in 5 colors: Mystic Silver, White, Black, Green, Yellow.