Huawei Mate 40 Pro 5G smartphone with Kirin 9000 / 50MP triple camera
Chinese manufacturer Huawei has announced the Huawei Mate 40 Pro, a high-spec 6.76-inch smartphone equipped with the Kirin 9000. HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro has a 6.76 inch (2772 x 1344) display, CPU is HUAWEI Kirin 9000 3.13GHz octa-core, RAM8GB, storage capacity is 256GB, the camera is 50 million pixels + 20 million pixels + 12 million pixels triple camera high spec It is a phablet.
Features include the adoption of the new SoC Kirin 9000, a top-rated large sensor triple camera, and a battery that supports quick charging 66W and wireless charging Qi 50W. Biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), 3D face recognition, stereo speaker, waterproof equivalent to IP68, connection terminal is USB Type-C, and there is no earphone terminal.
Not compatible with Google Mobile Service (GMS), no Play Store
The OS is Android 10 (EMUI 11), but Google-related (GMS) apps are not available. The app will be downloaded from the HUAWEI Mobile Services (HMS) App Gallery.
Equipped with a triple camera with optical camera shake correction
The Leica-branded rear camera is a triple specification with optical image stabilization and has a maximum of 7x optical zoom. The configuration is 50 million pixels (main 1 / 1.28 sensor 23mm F1.9) + 20 million pixels (Ultra Wide Cine 1 / 1.54 sensor 18mm F1.8) + 12 million pixels (tele x5 1 / 3.56 sensor 125mm F3.4 OIS) is. The SELPHY camera is a dual camera with 13 million pixels + IR Depth.
The evaluation results of Mate 40 Pro are posted on the camera image quality evaluation site DxOMark Mobile. The total score is 136, the photo is 140, the selfie is 114, and the video is 116, which is the top-class image quality among smartphones, and the rear camera is ranked first among smartphones.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Specifications
- CPU: HUAWEI Kirin 9000 3.13GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G78
- Display: 6.76 inches 2772 x 1344 19.5: 9 90Hz, OLED
- RAM capacity: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Main camera: 50 million pixels (main 1 / 1.28 sensor 23mm F1.9) +20 million pixels (Ultra Wide Cine 1 / 1.54 sensor 18mm F1.8) +12 million pixels (tele x5 1 / 3.56 sensor 125mm F3.4 OIS) Triple camera 7x zoom
- Front camera: 13 million pixels (main F2.4) ) + 3D Depth Sensing Dual Camera
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 11)
- Size: 162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 212g
- Battery: 4400mAh (quick charge 66W, wireless charge 50W)
- Color: Mystic Silver, White, Black, Green, Yellow
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax, 2 x 2 MIMO 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof and dustproof (IP68)
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), 3D face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE, Stereo speaker
- network: 5G compatible
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Price and Release Date
Huawei Mate 40 Pro launched in October 2020 and is available at the price of $1400 US for RAM 8GB / 256GB. While in Europe, Huawei Mate 40 Pro costs 1199 euros and is available in 5 colors: Mystic Silver, White, Black, Green, Yellow.