Huawei Watch GT2 Pro Porsche Design and Specifications
According to well-known informants, Huawei is preparing to release a Porsche Design version of the Huawei Watch GT2 Pro. Right after these rumors, a Youtuber accidentally made an unboxing video too soon. The video which has now been deleted showed this version with the Porsche Design logo appearing on the home screen when the device was started.
The information has it that this watch arrives next month, with the announcement of the Huawei Mate 40 series. The watch is based on the Huawei Watch GT2 Pro announced a few days ago.
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro Porsche Specifications
- 1.39-inch AMOLED touchscreen (454 x 454 pixels) with sapphire crystal protection
- HUAWEI Kirin A1 + STL4R9 chip
- Bluetooth 5.1 which connects to Android 4.4 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 4 GB of memory to store around 500 songs
- 5ATM Water resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS supported
- Built-in microphone and speaker, Bluetooth calls
- Over 100 training modes, including 17 professional modes and 85 custom modes
- Accelerometer sensor, gyroscope sensor, geomagnetic sensor, optical heart rate sensor, ambient light sensor, atmospheric pressure sensor, and capacitive sensor
- Heart rate tracking with TruSeen 4.0+, HUAWEI TruSleep sleep monitoring, HUAWEI TruRelax, and all-day activity tracking.
- Dimensions: 46.7 x 46.7 x 11.4mm; Weight: 52 g (without strap)
- 455mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life, fast wireless charging
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro Porsche Price and Availability
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro Porsche price and the release date are not confirmed yet, it is expected that the watch will be available in November 2020.