The Infinix Smart 4 smartphone with 6.82-inch HD + screen and 6000mAh battery
Infinix, one of the brands of the Chinese giant Transsion Holding launched the Infinix Smart 4 smartphone, the latest smartphone in the Smart series in Cameroon, after the launch of the Smart 4 Plus last July.
Infinix Smart 4 Features
It has a 6.82 inch HD + 20.5: 9 screen with a 90.5% ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 processor with 2 GB of RAM, and runs Android 10 GB Edition with the overlay XOS 6.2 dolphin UI. The phone has a 13-megapixel rear camera, a depth sensor, and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The phone is equipped with a fingerprint sensor on the back, a cutout texture design with a 2.5D curved glass unibody finish comes with dedicated SIM and microSD card slots, and contains a battery of 6000 mAh.
Infinix Smart 4 Specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD + 20.5: 9 curved glass display with 480 nit brightness and 1500: 1 contrast ratio
- MediaTek Helio A22 12nm 2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- GE-Class IMG PowerVR GPU
- 2 GB of RAM,
- 32 GB of internal storage, expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Android 10 (Go Edition) with XOS 6.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, Triple LED flash, Depth sensor
- 8 MP camera with f / 2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash
- Dimensions: 171.82 x 77.96 x 8.9mm;
- Weight: 207g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD surround sound
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n,
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 10w charge
Infinix Smart 4 Price and Release Date
Infinix Smart 4 will be available from November 8, 2020, at the price of $100 US about 15000 PKR. In Europe, Infinix Smart 4 costs 85 Euros and is available in Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Ocean wave, and Violet colors.