Itel S16 announced, 6.5-inch Android Go Edition smartphone
Chinese smartphone maker Itel announced the Android Go Edition smartphone Itel S16 equipped with SC7731E.
Itel S16 is a 6.5 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, CPU is UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz quad-core, RAM 1GB, storage capacity is 16GB, the main camera is 8 million pixels (main) + 2 million pixels (macro) + Depth It is a low-end class Android smartphone equipped with a Sensing triple camera.
The feature of this model is that Android GO Edition (Android 9 Pie), which is a lightweight OS for low-end or entry class, is adopted. Biometrics supports fingerprint recognition sensor and face recognition. LTE communication is not supported.
Itel S16 Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz quad-core
- GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1600 x 720 20: 9 IPS
- RAM capacity: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB (microSD compatible 32GB)
- Main camera: 8 million pixels (main) + 2MP (Macro) + Depth-Sensing Triple Camera
- Front Camera: 8MP Camera F2.2
- OS: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Size: 166.0 x 75.9 x 8.3mm
- Battery: 4000mAh (10W)
- Color: Ice Crystal Blue, Cosmic Shine, Dazzle Black
- Wi-Fi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v4.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal:
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- network: 3G compatible
Itel S16 Price and Release Date
Itel S16 smartphone is set to launch in the mid of October 2020 in Africa and Asia, at a price of $70. It is available in Ice Crystal Blue, Cosmic Shine, Dazzle Black colors.