Lenovo K12 Note a midrange smartphone with a 5000mAh battery
Chinese manufacturer Lenovo announced the 6.5-inch smartphone “Lenovo K12 Note” equipped with Snapdragon 662 in Saudi Arabia. Lenovo K12 Note is a 6.5 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, CPU is Snapdragon 662 SM6115 2.0GHz octa-core, RAM 4GB, storage 128GB, the main camera is 48 million pixels + 2 million pixels + 2 million pixels triple camera midrange android It is a smartphone.
It is a model with almost the same specifications as Motorola’s Moto G9 and Moto G9 Play. This model features a 20: 9 portrait display with a notch and a large capacity 5000mAh battery. There is an earphone terminal, the connection terminal is USB Type-C, and the fingerprint authentication sensor is arranged on the back.
Equipped with a 48-megapixel triple camera
The rear camera has a three-lens specification, and the configuration is 48 million pixels (main F1.7) + 2 million pixels (depth F2.4) + 2 million pixels (macro F2.4).
Lenovo K12 Note Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 662 SM6115 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1600 × 720, 20: 9, IPS, Max Vision
- RAM capacity: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB (microSD compatible upto512GB)
- Main camera: 48 million pixels (main) F1.7) +2 million pixels (depth F2.4) +2 million pixels (macro F2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 8 million pixels camera F2.2
- OS: Android 10
- Size: 165.21 x 75.73 x 9.18 mm
- Weight: 200g
- battery: 5000mAh (20W for quick charging)
- Color: Sapphire Blue, Forest Green
- WiFi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac | 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof:
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, face authentication
- Others: VoLTE, dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- network: 4G LTE compatible
Lenovo K12 Note Price and Release Date
Lenovo K12 Note Launched in Saudi Arabia in November 2020, the RAM 4GB / 128GB model price is 599 SAR about 185 USD. Lenovo K12 Note costs approx 28,000 PKR about 11,999 INR.