Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Generation, a 10-inches low priced Tablet
Lenovo Japan has released the entry tablet “Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen” with a 10.1-inch display. Lenovo Tab M10 HD (2nd Gen) is a 10.1-inch WXGA (1280 x 800) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio P22T MT6762 2.3GHz octa-core, RAM 2GB, storage capacity is 32GB, the main camera is an entry-class android equipped with an 8 million pixel camera It is a tablet.
It weighs 420g, which is lightweight for a 10-inch tablet. It is a standard model for the center of entertainment for families and also supports Kids Space for children. The battery capacity is 5000mAh, the connection terminal is equipped with USB Type-C and Dolby Atmos compatible dual speakers.
As for overseas models, LTE models are also on sale, but in Japan, only WiFi models are sold.
1. Smart connector
2. USB 2.0 Type-C port
3. Microphone/headphone combo jack
Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen (ZA6W0022JP) Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P22T MT6762 2.3GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 10.1 inch WXGA 1280 x 800 16:10, IPS
- RAM capacity: 2GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible upto256GB)
- Main camera: 8 million pixel camera
- Front camera: 500 Ten thousand pixel camera
- OS: Android 10
- size: 241.54 x 149.38 x 8.25 mm
- Weight: 420g
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Color: Iron Gray
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (5GHz / 2.4) GHz)
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Face recognition
- Others: Dual speaker, Dolby Atmos, OTG, Smart connector
- network: WiFi model
Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen Price and Release Date
Lenovo TAB M10 HD 2nd Gen was release date on October 13, 2020, and the price $200 (tax included) for WiFi model RAM 2GB / 32GB. Lenovo TAB M10 2nd Gen 10 inches tablet is available in only one color.