Detailed Review of LG Tone Free FN6 Earbuds That Self-Disinfect Themselves
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, health has become a priority. With this fact in mind, LG has developed the LG Tone Free FN6 headphones that self-disinfect themselves. What makes them different? Here below you will find all the features of the LG Tone Free FN6 Earbuds Review. Among its characteristics is the possibility of being disinfected using ultraviolet light or UV light that even LG has put in its new refrigerators with UV light and that we have seen in anti-covid taxis.
We recently talked about the LG Puricare Wearable Air Purifier mask that purifies the air we breathe using the same technology as HEPA filter purifiers. It is understood that the hygiene of all the products that come into contact with our body is an important point. Especially when making our purchases. And this is the most remarkable feature of the headphones, we will give you more details about their amazing function.
LG Tone Free FN6 with UVnano
The use of UVnano technology is its appeal. It consists of an ultraviolet light emitter located in the charging base. Every time we recharge the headphones, the charging base begins to emit ultraviolet light. This has the ability to destroy up to 99.9% of the bacteria present on the pads.
The pads are made of hypoallergenic silicone gel, which guarantees that there will be no redness, itching, or rash in the contact area. In this way, the LG Tone Free FN6 ensures comfort in every way. Its texture not only reduces the discomfort when using them, but it also prevents suffering from any condition due to contact with the material.
Great Sound Quality
But its operation not only revolves around these characteristics. The LG Tone Free FN6 headphones also have several of Meridian’s most advanced sound technologies, making them worthy of a place among the best Bluetooth headphones on the market:
- DSP: This allows you to improve or modify the sound signal. With which it is possible to achieve a clean 3D sound.
- Meridian Lossless packing: It is a technology that compresses the sound but prevents it from losing quality.
- Master Quality Authenticated: It is a technique that is applied to sound compression procedures such as Meridian Lossless Packing. Ensures that the final sound is similar to what was recorded in the studio. Ideal for those who enjoy streaming.
- HSP: Used to simulate the experience of listening to normal speakers in a room using headphones. Allows voices to be produced clearly, as well as other sounds. Create the feeling that the sound is in the environment.
- The sound quality obtained by the LG Tone Free FN6 headphones, thanks to Meridian technologies, is magnificent and the enjoyment of our favorite music is optimal.
Comfort is important too
To make using the LG Tone Free FN6 comfortable, practical, and easy, LG designers have included multiple features in the design of the headphones.
- True Wireless: Synchronize two headphones to listen to stereophonic sound.
- Sound Isolation: Take advantage of in-ear cushion sealing plus other sound cancellation technologies. This makes it possible to isolate the user from ambient sounds.
- Ambient Sound: Keeps the user in contact with external sounds while listening to music. It is very practical in cases where you need to be aware of calls or conversations.
- Noise reduction and echo cancellation – Makes phone conversations clearer. It works with two microphones at the same time to achieve its correct operation. And everything is complemented by an algorithm that allows us to identify noise in the environment.
- Its design is ergonomic.
- It has interchangeable ear pads.
- IPX4 water resistance capable of withstanding sweat and splashes: IP standards are used to classify the water-resistance of devices. In this case, X4 means that they can be splashed with water or inserted into a sweaty ear without problems.
- The total charge of up to 18 hours: you can use the headphones for six hours straight.
- And they have a charging base with 12-hour battery life. You can load them anywhere you want.
- The 5-minute quick charge that guarantees 1 hour of audio entertainment.
- Wireless charging: Charges using a charging pad. You just have to place the case with
- the headphones on the charging base for the process to start.
- Find my headphones: If you lose your headphones, use this option in your mobile app and they will start playing.
- Automatic ear detection, automatic pairing, and pause: You don’t have to connect it to your mobile’s Bluetooth. They do it alone in what you put them in the ear, they also stop the music if you extract them.
- Compatible with TV.
- All these properties make the use of the LG Tone Free FN6 a highly pleasant experience.
The design of the LG Tone Free FN6 headphones as well as that of its charging base is simple and very elegant. It is only available in black and white, but you don’t really need any other colors. No matter what outfit you wear, either of the two colors in production goes perfectly with this one. The charging base is very small and easy to carry. It can fit in any pocket, or purse it even fits in the palm of your hand.
The LG Tone Free FN6 has a variety of very attractive features. They have a good sound quality, they are very comfortable and easy to use, and, aesthetically speaking, they are very elegant. The surprise is in this idea of combining hygiene and sound entertainment when devising UVnano technology. The concept of using ultraviolet rays to fight viruses and bacteria is old, but it is something new for someone to use it in a charging base for headphones.