Moto G9 Power a mid-range smartphone equipped with Snapdragon 662
Lenovo Group Motorola Mobility of China announced the 6.8-inch smartphone “Motorola moto g9 power” equipped with a large capacity. Motorola moto g9 power is a 6.8 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, CPU is Snapdragon 662 SM6115 2.0GHz octa-core, RAM 4GB, storage 128GB, the main camera is 64 million pixels + 2 million pixels + 2 million pixels Midrange class of triple camera It has become an android smartphone.
It is the successor to the moto G8 power announced in February 2020 and features a 6000mAh battery, a large display with punch holes, and a 64MP triple camera, which has nearly twice the capacity of ordinary smartphones.
It supports 20W charging, weighs 221 grams, has an earphone terminal, the connection terminal is USB Type-C, and the logo part on the back is a fingerprint authentication sensor.
Moto G9 Power Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 662 SM6115 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Display: 6.8 inch HD + 1600 × 720, 20: 9, IPS, Max Vision
- RAM capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB (microSD compatible upto512GB)
- Main camera: 64 million pixels (main F1) .8) +2 million pixels (depth F2.4) +2 million pixels (macro F2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 16 million pixels camera F2.2
- OS: Android 10
- size: 172.14 x 76.79 x 9.66 mm
- Weight: 221g
- Battery: 6000mAh (20W for quick charging)
- Color: Purple, Green
- WiFi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v5.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, NFC, Google Assistant Button
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
Motorola Moto G9 Power Price and Release date
Motorola Moto G9 Power Launched in Europe in November 2020, the price is 199.99 euros (about 25,000 yen). In the USA, Moto G9 Power Costs 235$ US and is available in two colors, purple and green.