Nokia 3.4 Smartphone Price and Release Date in Europe
Finland’s HMD Global has announced the Nokia 3.4, a 6.39-inch display smartphone with punch holes equipped with Snapdragon 460.
Nokia 3.4 is a 6.39 inch HD + (1560 x 720) display, CPU is Snapdragon 460 SM4250 1.8GHz octa core, RAM 3GB / 4GB, storage capacity is 32GB / 64GB, main camera is 13 million pixels + 5 million pixels + 2 million pixels triple camera It is an entry-class android smartphone equipped with it.
This model features a vertically long display with punch holes and a triple camera. The OS is Android 10, but it will be updated to Android 11, biometrics will support fingerprint authentication (back), Google Assistant Button, earphone terminal, and connection terminal is USB Type-C.
Nokia 3.4 Smartphone specs
- CPU: Snapdragon 460 SM4250 1.8GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Display: 6.39 inch HD + 1560 × 720, 19.5: 9, 2.5D glass
- RAM capacity: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB (microSD compatible upto512GB)
- Main camera: 13 million pixels (Main F1.8) +5 million pixels (ultra-wide angle) +2
- million pixels (depth) Triple camera
- Front camera: 8 million pixels Camera
- OS: Android 10 (planned to be updated to Android 11)
- Size: 160.97 x 75.99 x 8.7 mm
- Weight : 180g
- Battery: 4000mAh (5V / 2A 10W)
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Color: Fjord, Dusk, Charcoal
- Waterproof and Dustproof: None
- Connection Terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone Terminal: Yes
- Authentication Method: Fingerprint Authentication sensor
- Other: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, Google Assistant Button, NFC
- network: 4G LTE compatible
Nokia 3.4 Price and Release Date in Europe
Nokia 3.4 is available in 3 colors: Fjord, Dusk, and Charcoal. Scheduled to be released in October 2020, the price in Europe is about 159 euros (180 USD) for the RAM 3GB / 32GB model.