NUU Mobile G5 announced, 6.55 type smartphone with 5000mAh large capacity battery
Hong Kong smartphone brand NUU Mobile has announced the NUU Mobile G5 smartphone with a quad-camera in the United States.
NUU Mobile G5 is a 6.55 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762 1.8GHz octa-core, RAM4GB, storage capacity is 64GB, the main camera is 16 million pixels + 8 million pixels + 2 million pixels + 2 million pixels It is an entry-class Android smartphone equipped with a quad camera.
This model features a large capacity battery of 5000mAh, a quad camera, and a display with a punch hole with an aspect ratio of 20: 9. The fingerprint authentication sensor is located on the back, the connection terminal is USB Type-C, and there is an earphone terminal.
NUU Mobile G5 specs and specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762 1.8GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 6.55 inch HD + 1600 x 720 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (microSD compatible 256GB)
- Main camera: 16 million pixels (main) +8 million Pixels (ultra-wide angle) + 2 million pixels (macro) + 2 million pixels (depth) Quad camera
- Front camera: 16 million pixels Camera
- OS: Android 10
- Size: 163.85 x 76.8 x 10.1 mm
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Color: Blue
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (NanoSim), VoLTE, Android Enterprise compatible
- network: 4G LTE compatible
NUU Mobile G5 Price and Release Date
NUU G5 Mobile comes in only blue color and will be released in the United States in October 2020, and the price is 179.99$.