OPPO Enco X: noise-canceling headphones with wireless charging
Chinese giant OPPO launched Enco X, the company’s latest true wireless headphones in China, along with its smart TVs. It has a dual coaxial unit design which includes a front 6mm superconducting magnetic plane diaphragm unit and an 11mm three-layer composite voice coil unit for clear sound and DBEE 3.0 Hi-Fi sound.
It has a low latency of 47ms, has advanced dual feedback hybrid microphones and dual-chip noise reduction, and has a transparency mode that can be activated by long press.
Oppo Enco X Features
The earphones feature earphone fit detection technology which effectively reminds you to adjust the wearing position to ensure the best sound quality and noise reduction. It features an innovative ergonomic design, different tips to fit your ears perfectly, and has an ultra-light body of just 4.8 grams. It promises up to 24 hours of battery life with the wireless charging box, 5.5 hours of battery life in standalone mode, and features USB Type-C charging.
Oppo Enco X Specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 (LHDC, AAC, SBC) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 11mm voice coil unit + 6mm flat diaphragm unit
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Two microphones for active noise cancellation, three microphones for call noise reduction
- Dual 47m Bluetooth low latency transmission
- Water-resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 4.8g for each earbud; 42.5g for the case
- 44mAh battery offers 5.5 hours (4h with ANC) of standalone music playback,
- the case’s 535mAh battery provides 24 hours of battery life (20h with ANC), Qi wireless charging case
OPPO Enco X Headphones Price and Availability
The Oppo Enco X Headphones are ready for orders in China at a price of 999 yuan. Oppo Enco X costs $150 in the US. Oppo Enco X goes on sale at 126 euros in Europe and is available in black, blue, and green color.