POCO C3 announced, a smartphone with 6.53 inch 5000mAh battery
Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi Xiaomi brand “POCO” announced the 6.53-inch smartphone POCO C3 equipped with MediaTek Helio G35 in India.
POCO C3 is a 6.53 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa-core, RAM 3GB / 4GB, storage capacity 32GB / 64GB, main camera 13 million pixels + 2 million pixels + 2 million pixels triple camera It is an entry-class android smartphone equipped with it.
It is an inexpensive model that features a large capacity battery of 5000mAh and a 20: 9 portrait display with a water drop type notch. Water repellent (P2i Nanocoating), biometric authentication supports face authentication, connection terminal is MicroUSB, and earphone terminal is available. The specifications are similar to the Xiaomi Redmi 9C, but this unit omits the fingerprint authentication sensor and the camera specifications are also different.
Xiaomi POCO C3 Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz
- Octacore GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 6.53 inch HD + 1600 × 720 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB (microSD compatible upto512GB)
- Main camera: 13 million pixels (main F2) .2) +2 million pixels (macro F2.4) +2 million
- pixels (depth F2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 5 million pixels camera F2.2
- OS: Android 10 (MIUI 12)
- Size: 164.9 x 77.1 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 194g
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge)
- WiFi: 802.11 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: Water repellent (P2i Nanocoating)
- Connection terminal: MicroUSB
- earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Face recognition
- color: Arctic Blue, Matte Black, Lime Green
- Others: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), 4G VoLTE
- network: 4G LTE compatible
POCO C3 Price and Release Date
Available in three colors: Carbon Black, Sky Blue, and Sporty Orange. Xiaomi Poco C3 is launched in India in October 2020, the price is $100 about 11,000 yen for the RAM3GB / 32GB model and about $120 13,000 yen for the RAM4GB / 64GB model.