POCO X3 Indian Version Smartphone Price
Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi Xiaomi brand “POCO” has announced the Indian version of the Snapdragon 7 32G-equipped smartphone “POCO X3” in India.
The Indian version of POCO X3 has a 6.67-inch FHD + (2400 x 1080) display, CPU with Snapdragon 732G 2.3GHz octa-core, RAM 6GB / 8GB, storage capacity 64GB / 128GB, main camera 64 million pixels + 13 million pixels + 2 million pixels + It is a mid-range class android smartphone equipped with a 2-megapixel quad camera.
The global version of POCO X3 NFC announced the other day has a battery capacity of 5160mAh, while the model for India has a battery capacity of 6000mAh by omitting NFC. Other specifications are almost the same.
It has a display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, a large-capacity battery that is nearly twice as large as a normal smartphone, a liquid cooling system (Liquid Cool Technology 1.0 Plus), and an optional external fan for gameplay. The AnTuTu benchmark for the Snapdragon 732G is 301581.
It has a stereo speaker, a large capacity battery that can charge 33W, a quad camera, waterproof (IP53) support, an earphone terminal, and a connection terminal is USB Type-C. The fingerprint sensor is located on the side.
6000mAh battery for 33W quick charge
The battery has a large capacity of 6000mAh, supports 33W quick charging, and can be 100% charged in 65 minutes.
64 megapixel quad camera
The rear camera is a 4-eye specification that uses the Sony IMX686 1 / 1.7 sensor and consists of 64 million pixels (main Sony IMX686 F1.89) + 13 million pixels (ultra-wide-angle 119 ° F2.2) + 2 million pixels (macro F2. 4) +2 million pixels (depth F2.4).
The Indian POCO X3 price, release date
Indian Version Poco X3 released in India in September 2020, the price is about 200 euro 16999 INR for the RAM 6GB / 64GB model, about 220 Euro 18499 INR rupees for the RAM6GB / 128GB model, and about 250 euro 19999 INR rupees for the RAM8GB / 128GB model. The global version of POCO X3 NFC is also available on Aliexpress for $ 269.
Indian version of POCO X3 specs, specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 732G 2.3GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 618 (Game Turbo 3.0)
- Display: 6.67 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, 120Hz, Gorilla Glass5
- RAM capacity: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB UFS2.1 (microSD compatible) upto512GB)
- Main camera: 64 million pixels (main Sony IMX686 F1.89) + 13 million pixels (ultra wide angle 119 ° F2.2) + 2 million pixels (macro F2.4) + 2 million pixels (depth F2.4) quad Camera
- Front camera: 20MP camera F2.2
- OS: Android 10 (MIUI 12)
- Size: 165.3 x 76.8 x 10.08 mm
- Weight: 225g
- Battery: 6000mAh (quick charge 33W)
- WiFi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v5.1
- Waterproof Dustproof: Waterproof (IP53)
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication
- color: Shadow Gray, Cobalt Blue
- Others: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), VoLTE, Liquid Cool Technology 1.0 Plus, High resolution,
- Stereo speaker
- network: 4G LTE compatible