Rakuten WiFi Pocket Shopping Panda Design Pocket WiFi Router Released in Japan
Rakuten Mobile (Rakuten UN-LIMIT V) has released the original mobile Wi-Fi router “Rakuten WiFi Pocket” that supports 4G LTE communication. Rakuten WiFi Pocket is an original terminal of Rakuten Mobile and is a WiFi router that features a main unit with the Rakuten character “Shopping Panda” printed on it and easy settings that allow you to easily connect to your smartphone with a QR code.
Rakuten WiFi Pocket Router Features
Up to 10 units can be connected (tethering), the charging terminal is micro USB, 4G LTE compatible, the maximum communication speed is about 150 Mbps for downlink / 50 Mbps for uplink, SIM is standard SIM size, and the color is white and black.
Rakuten WiFi Pocket Specifications
- Shenzhen Harvilon Technology Co., Ltd. (Made by Harvison)
- Display: Yes
- Size: 94.5 x 61.2 x 17.1 mm
- Weight: 100g
- Battery: 3000mAh (Removable, continuous standby time about 300 hours, continuous communication time about 10 hours)
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 (b / g / n)
- connection terminal: micro USB
- earphone terminal:
- Yes Tethering: 10 units
- Color: Black, White
- Others: MicroSD card slot available, standard SIM size, international roaming non-compatible
- network / supported frequency: Maximum communication speed Down 150Mbps / Up 50Mbps 4G
Rakuten WiFi Pocket Router Price, Release Date
Rakuten WiFi Pocket Router released on December 8, 2020, and the price is 9,980 yen (tax included) about $95 US. Rakuten WiFi Pocket Router Costs about 75 Euros.
Also Read: DJI Pocket 2 Price, Release Date, and Specs