Realme Narzo 20A Price Specs and Release Date
Realme has just launched the Narzo 20A smartphone, the discounted phone of the latest Narzo 20 series in India. It is equipped with 6.5 inch HD + display with a teardrop notch and 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by a Snapdragon 665 11nm processor with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with Realme UI user interface, a 12-megapixel rear camera with an aperture of f / 1.8, a 2-megapixel B&W lens and a 2-megapixel retro lens. An 8-megapixel camera sits at the front.
The design of the Narzo 20A is inspired by the victory gesture and uses special texture techniques to achieve premium touch and feel on the back of the phone, with a visual effect that changes with the light, the company said. . The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, two dedicated SIM and microSD slots, and a 5,000mAh battery.
Realme Narzo 20A Specs and Features
- 6.5 inch (1600 x 720 pixel) mini-drop HD + display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm mobile platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPU) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 3 GB RAM with 32 GB storage / 4 GB RAM with 64 GB storage, expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM card (nano + nano + microSD)
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- 12MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, EIS, 2MP B&W sensor and 2MP retro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.4 × 75.4 × 8.9mm; Weight: 195g
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Splash resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, Micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W load
Realme Narzo 20A Price and Availability
The Realme Narzo 20A is available in Glory Silver and Victory Blue colors, its price is 8499 rupees (99 euros) for the 3GB RAM version with 32GB of storage and the 4GB RAM version with 64GB of storage costs 9499 Rupees (110 euros). It will be on sale on Flipkart and realme.com, in online and offline stores, starting September 30.