Samsung Galaxy A02s, Entry-level smartphone with 5000mAH battery
Korean manufacturer Samsung has announced the entry smartphone “Galaxy A02s” equipped with a 5000mAh battery overseas. Samsung Galaxy A02s is an entry-class android with 6.5-inch HD + (-x 720) display, CPU 1.8GHz octa-core, RAM 3GB, storage capacity 32GB, main camera 13 million pixels + 2 million pixels + 2 million pixels triple camera It is a smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A02s Features
The successor to the Galaxy A01 announced in 2019, it features a 15W rechargeable 5000mAh battery, a rear triple camera, and a V-shaped notched display.
Samsung Galaxy A02s Specifications
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octacore
- Display: 6.5 inch HD +-× 720,-: 9, Infinity-V Display
- RAM capacity: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible upto1TB)
- Main camera: 13 million pixels (main) + 2 million pixels ( Depth) +
- 2MP (Macro) Triple Camera Front Camera: 5MP Camera F2.2
- OS: Android
- Battery: 5000mAh (Fast Charge 15W)
- WiFi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v5.x
- Waterproof and Dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method:
- Color: Black, White, Red, Blue
- Others: VoLTE
- network: 4G LTE compatible
Samsung Galaxy A02s Price and Release Date
Samsung Galaxy A02s is scheduled to be released in February 2021, the estimated price in Europe is 150 euros. Samsung Galaxy A02s costs approx. $180 US and is available in 4 colors: Black, White, Red, and Blue.