Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Waterproof and Foldable Smartphone Announced in India
Korean maker Samsung officially announced the folding smartphone “Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G in India along with its specs and price”. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G consists of a 7.6-inch infinity flex display that can fold the screen and a 6.2-inch Cover display that is used when folding, and the application operation works between the two screens. The 7.6-inch display has an aspect ratio of 22.5: 18 (2208 x 1768), the 6.2-inch display has an aspect ratio of 24.5: 9 (2268 x 832), and the refresh rate is 120Hz.
Compared to the previous model, it has evolved such as S pen support, waterproof (IPX8) support, adoption of a camera under the screen, and a refresh rate of 120Hz for the display. CPU is Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz octa-core, RAM 12GB, storage capacity is 256GB / 512GB, the main camera is 12 million pixels + 12 million pixels + 12 million pixels triple camera with OIS, front camera (Under display camera) is 4 million pixels The camera and the rear camera when folded are a 10-megapixel camera and a high-spec Android smartphone.
It supports 5G millimeter waves, and the battery is 4400mAh, which also supports wireless charging and charging of other devices. Equipped with the stereo speaker, fingerprint authentication sensor on the side, no earphone terminal, connection terminal is USB Type-C.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Display: 7.6-inch infinity flex display, QXGA + (22.5: 18) 2208 × 1768, 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Second Screen: 6.2 inch Cover display, HD + (24.5: 9) 2268 x 832, 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- RAM capacity: 12GB Storage: 256GB / 512GB (UFS3.1)
- Main camera: 12 MP (ultra wide angle F2.2) + 12 MP (wide angle F1.8 OIS) + 12 MP (Telescopic 2x F2.4 OIS) Triple Camera, Gorilla Glass with DX
- Front Camera (Under display camera): 4 MP (80˚ F1.8) Camera
- Cover Camera (Rear Camera when Folded): 10 Million Pixels (80) ˚ F2.2) Camera
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 158.2 x 128.1 (67.2) x 6.4 (16.0) mm () Folded
- weight: 271g
- Battery: 4400mAh (25W fast charge dual battery, 10W wireless charging Qi, 4.5W
- wireless Power supply)
- Wi-Fi: WiFi6E, 802.11 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax 2.4 / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof (IPX8)
- Connection terminal: USB type-C
- Earphone terminal: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication Sensor (side), face recognition
- Color: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver
- Others: S pen compatible, NFC, dual SIM (nanoSIM / nanoSIM) + eSIM, stereo speaker,
- Dolby Atmos
- network: 5G compatible Non-Standalone (NSA) , Standalone (SA), Sub6 / mmWave
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Price and Release Date
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G is scheduled to release on August 27, 2021, in India, the United States, and Europe and is available at the price of 134999 INR about $1,799.99 US. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G foldable smartphone is available in three colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Fold2 5G Price