TCL A2X Released in the United States, 6.22-inch entry model
Chinese manufacturer TCL Communication announced in the United States the 6.22-inch low-priced smartphone “TCL A2X (A508DL)” equipped with dual cameras.
TCL A2X (A508DL) is a 6.22 inch HD + (1520 x 720) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 2.0GHz quad-core, RAM 3GB, storage capacity is 32GB, the main camera is 13 million pixels + 5 million pixels entry class with the dual camera It has become an android smartphone.
It is a model for American carriers and features a price of less than $100 and a dual camera on the back. There is an earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is MicroUSB.
Alcatel TCL A2X (A508DL) Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 2.0GHz Quad-core
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8300
- Display: 6.22 inch HD + 1520 × 720 19: 9
- RAM capacity: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible)
- Main camera: 13 million pixels (main) + 5 million pixels ( Depth) Dual camera
- Front camera: 5MP Camera
- OS: Android 10
- Size: –x – x -mm (6.25 ”x 2.94” x 0.32 ”)
- Weight: -g (5.59oz)
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Color: Black
- Wi-Fi : 802.11
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: MicroUSB
- earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method:
- Other: VoLTE
- network: 4G LTE compatible
TCL A2X Price and Release Date
Alcatel TCL A1X was launched in August 2020 by US carrier Total Wireless. And Now TCL launches TCL A2X at a price of $79.99.