Inexpensive prepaid model TCL Signa for $ 79.99 Released in the United States
Chinese manufacturer TCL Communication has announced the entry smartphone “TCL Signa” equipped with Snapdragon 429 in the United States.
TCL Signa is an entry-class android smartphone with a 5.5-inch HD + (1440 x 1080) display, CPU Snapdragon 429 SDM429 1.95Hz quad-core, RAM 2GB, storage capacity 32GB, and main camera 8MP camera.
It is a prepaid terminal for the American mobile carrier Verizon Wireless. Google Assistant Button is placed on the side, there is an earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C.
TCL Signa (Model 5004S) Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 429 SDM429 1.95Hz Quad core
- GPU: Adreno 504
- Display: 5.5 inch HD + 1440 x 720 18:9 IPS, Dragontrail glass
- RAM capacity: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible upto256GB)
- Main camera: 8 million pixel camera
- Front camera: 500 UMTS Camera
- OS: Android 10 (TCL UI)
- Size: × × mm (5.76 ”x 2.80” x 0.37 ”)
- Weight: g (5.64oz)
- Battery: 3000mAh (5V2A)
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n / ac
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof and Dustproof: None
- Connection Terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone Terminal: Yes
- Authentication Method: Face Authentication
- Color: Black
- Others: VoLTE, Dual SIM (nanoSIM), NFC, Google Assistant Button
- Network: 4G LTE Compatible
TCL SIGNA Price and Availability
TCL SIGNA is available in black color which has been released in the USA, and the price is $79.99 (about 9000 yen).