Teclast T30 Pro, 10.1 inch MediaTek Helio P70 tablet
Chinese manufacturer Teclast (Taiwan Power Company) announced the 10.1-inch tablet “Teclast T30 Pro” equipped with MediaTek Helio P70 in China.
The Teclast T30 Pro is a mid-range Android tablet with a 10.1-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display, CPU MediaTek Helio P70 MT6771 2.1GHz octa-core, RAM6GB, storage capacity 128GB, and main camera 8 million pixel camera.
It is a higher model of Teclast T30, with enhanced RAM and storage, and the OS is Android 10. It is a talkable tablet featuring a large capacity battery of 8000mAh and a stereo speaker. There is an earphone terminal The charging terminal is USB Type-C, and an optional keyboard can also be connected with the dedicated Docking terminal.
Teclast T30 Pro Tablet Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P70 MT6771 2.1GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Display: 10.1 inch WUXGA 1920 × 1200, 16:10, 2.5D, IPS
- RAM capacity: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB UFS (microSD compatible)
- Main camera: 8 million pixels Camera
- Front camera: 5 million pixels Camera
- OS: Android 10
- Size: xx mm
- Weight: g
- Battery: 8000mAh
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac 2.4GHz 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v4.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method:
- Color: Black
- Others: VoLTE, Dual SIM (nanoSIM), Dual speaker
- network: 4G LTE compatible
Teclast T30 Pro Tablet Price and Release Date
Teclast T30 Pro Tablet goes on sale on Chinese EC sites in 2020, and the price is undecided. Teclast T30 Pro tablet will cost about 250$.