TECNO Spark Go 2020 Launched in India
Tecno launched TECNO Spark Go 2020, the latest Android OS smartphone in the Spark series in India, and the successor to last year’s Spark Go. It has a 6.52 inch HD + Dot Notch display, is powered by MediaTek Helio A20 quad-core processor with 2GB RAM, has dual 13MP + IA rear cameras with dual-LED flash, a front camera of 8MP with LED flash, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 5000mAh battery.
Tecno Spark Go 2020 Specs
- 6.52-inch HD + display (1500 x 720 pixels) with 480 nits brightness
- MediaTek Helio A20 Quad-Core 1.8GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB storage, expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- HiOS 6.2 based on Android 10 OS Edition
- Dual SIM card (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f / 1.8, dual-LED flash, AI secondary lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
Price and Availability
The Spark Go to TECNO is available in the color Ice Jadeite and Aqua Blue. It is priced at Rs 6,499 INR and will be on sale at Flipkart in India from September 7th. For the moment, there is no date for the launch of the device in African markets, including Cameroon.