Vivo Y51 Price and Release Date in Pakistan
Chinese manufacturer Vivo announced in Pakistan the mid-range smartphone Vivo Y51 with a quad camera and a water drop type notched display. Available in three colors: Mystic Black, Jazzy Blue, and Dreamy White. Launched in Pakistan in September 2020, Vivo Y51 price in Pakistan is about 36,999 PKR.
vivo Y51 is a 6.38-inch FHD + (2340 x 1080) display, CPU is Snapdragon 665 AIE 2.0GHz octa-core, RAM 4GB, storage capacity is 128GB, the main camera is 48 million pixels + 8 million pixels + 2 million pixels + 2 million pixels quad-camera It is a mid-range class android smartphone equipped with it.
X50 Lite Vivo, the global version Vivo S1 Pro and, Vivo V17, Vivo Y9s other than a front-facing camera is almost the model of the same spec. In 2015, the Vivo Y51 with the same product name was also released.
It features a rear quad camera, uses a water-drop notched display (organic EL), and achieves a screen occupancy of 90%. The connection terminal is USB Type-C, there is an earphone terminal, and biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen) and face authentication.
Vivo Y51 specs, specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 665 AIE 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Display: 6.38 inch FHD + 2340 × 1080 19.5: 9, Ace AMOLED
- RAM capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Main camera: 48 million pixels (main F1.8) + 8 million pixels ( Super wide-angle F2.2) + 2 million pixels (depth F2.4) + 2 million pixels (macro F2.4) Quad camera
- Front camera: 16 million pixels Camera F2.0
- OS: Android 10 (Funtouch OS 10)
- Size: 159.25 × 75.19 × 8.68 mm
- Weight: 186.7g
- Battery: 4500mAh (quick charge 9V / 2A 18W)
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- WiFi: 802.11 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint sensor (in screen), Face Wake
- Color: Mystic Black, Jazzy Blue, Dreamy White
- Others: Dual sim (nano sim), OTG