Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra With A Sub Display At The Back Announced in China
Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has announced the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, a high-spec smartphone equipped with a large sensor camera and sub-display. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has a 6.81 inch 2k (3200 x 1440) display (1.1 inch rear display), CPU is Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz octa-core, RAM8GB / 12GB, storage capacity is 256GB / 512GB, main camera is 50 million pixels + 4800 It is a high-spec Android smartphone equipped with a 10,000-pixel + 48-megapixel triple camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Features
It features a triple camera with a large sensor, a 2k display (Dolby Vision) with a punch hole with a refresh rate of 120Hz, and a 1.1-inch size sub-display on the back. Waterproof and dustproof (IP68) compatible, dual stereo speaker, 5G communication compatible, 67W quick charging and 67W wireless charging compatible 5000mAh battery, connection terminal is USB Type-C, no earphone terminal, biometric authentication is fingerprint authentication (in the screen), and face It supports authentication.
Large Sensor 1 / 1.12-inch Triple Camera
The rear camera is a three-lens camera with optical image stabilization with a large sensor, and the specifications are 50 million pixels (main 1 / 1.12inch Samsung GN2 24mm F1.95 4-axis OIS) + 48 million pixels (ultra-wide angle 13mm Sony IMX586 F2.2) ) + 48 million pixels (telephoto 5x 120mm Sony IMX586 F3.4 OIS) + dToF.
The evaluation result of the camera image quality evaluation site DxOMark Mobile is 143 for the total score, 148 for the photo, and 117 for the video, which is the top evaluation among smartphones.
67W Fast Charging, 67W Wireless Charging
The battery capacity is 5000mAh, and both wired charging and wireless charging support 67W quick charging, and it can be fully charged in 36 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz Octa Core
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Display: 6.81 inches 2k WQHD 3200 × 1440 20: 9, E4 AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10 +, Dolby Vision, Gorilla Glass Victus
- RAM Capacity: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1
- Main camera: 50 million pixels (main 1 / 1.12inch Samsung GN2 24mm F1.95 4-axis OIS) + 48 million pixels (ultra-wide angle 13mm Sony IMX586 F2.2) + 48 million pixels (television 5x 120mm Sony IMX586 F3. 4 OIS) + dToF Triple camera
- Front camera: 20MP camera F2.2
- OS: Android 11 (MIUI 12)
- Size: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38 mm
- Weight: 234g
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge 67W, wireless charging 67W, 10W wireless Power supply)
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 6, 802.11 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof and dustproof (IP68)
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), face Authentication
- Color: Black, White, Ceramic
- Others: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), 4G VoLTE, Dual Stereo Speaker, Harman / Kardon, High Reso, NFC
- Network: 5G SA / NSA Compatible
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Price and Release Date
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra High-End Smartphone in China is set to release in April 2021, the price is $900 USD (about 760 Euro) for the RAM 8GB/256GB model, $999 USD (about 849 Euro ) for the RAM 12GB/256GB model, and $1050 USD (about 899 Euro) for the RAM 12GB/512GB model. Whereas Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Costs in Europe start at 1199 euros (about $1399 USD) for the 12GB / 256GB RAM model.