Xiaomi launches the Mi Watch Color Sports Edition with 16 days of battery life
Xiaomi today announced the Mi Watch Color Sports Edition, the company’s latest smartwatch, and the successor to Mi Watch Color which was introduced earlier this year. It is available in a 46mm version with a 1.39 inch AMOLED screen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, and has 120 different watch faces to choose from. It has a lightweight of 32.5g, thanks to a new custom lightweight frame.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi Watch Price
The smartwatch has a new 12nm GPS chip, 117 sport modes, 5ATM waterproof that allows water resistance (up to 50 meters deep), the device can be used by those who practice aquatic or fair activities to be able to be used during swimming and promises an autonomy of 16 days.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Color Sports Edition Specifications
- 1.39-inch AMOLED display (454 × 454 pixels)
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices running Android 4.4 and above; iOS 10 and above
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, fitness tracker, 17 professional sport modes, and 100 extended sport modes
- Blood oxygen measurement (Spo2)
- Xiaoai voice assistant
- 12nm GPS chip supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Beidou
- NFC for payments
- Dimensions: 45.9 x 53.35 x 11.8mm;
- Weight: 32.5g
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420mAh battery with up to 16 days battery life, 22 days long time mode, 50h with continuous use of GPS
Xiaomi Mi Watch Color Sports Edition Price and Release Date
Xiaomi Mi Watch Color Sports Edition is ready for sale at a price of $105 US about 89 euros. The Mi Watch Color Sports Edition comes in black, space blue, and ivory with matching TPU straps, but you can get straps in yellow, green, and red.