Xiaomi Redmi 9AT released in Europe, the entry model of a 6.53-inch display
Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has released the 6.53-inch smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 9AT smartphone which is equipped with MediaTek Helio G25.
The Redmi 9AT is an entry-class android smartphone with a 6.53 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, MediaTek Helio G25 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage capacity, and a 13-megapixel camera as the main camera.
It is a model with enhanced microphone performance of Redmi 9A and features a large capacity battery of 5020mAh and a display with a water drop type notch. Biometric authentication supports face authentication, the connection terminal is MicroUSB, and there is an earphone terminal.
Xiaomi Redmi 9AT Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G25 2.0GHz Octa-core
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 6.53 inch HD + 1600 × 720 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 2GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1 (microSD compatible)
- Main camera: 13 million pixel camera
- Front camera: 500 10,000 pixel camera F2.2
- OS: Android 10 (MIUI 11)
- Size: 164.9 x 77.07 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 194g
- Battery: 5020mAh (5V / 2A 10W)
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4G
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof Dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: MicroUSB
- earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Face authentication
- color: Peacock Green, Midnight Gray, Twilight Blue
- Others: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), 4G VoLTE
- network: LTE compatible
Xiaomi Redmi 9AT Price and Release Date
Xiaomi Redmi 9AT is available in three colors: Peacock Green, Midnight Gray, and Twilight Blue and was released in September 2020 at the price of about 140$, 15,000 yen (119 euros) for the RAM 2GB / 32GB model.