Xiaomi Redmi 9i Price and Release Date in India
Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi Xiaomi has announced the Redmi branded 6.53-inch smartphone “Xiaomi Redmi 9i” with MediaTek Helio G25 in India. Available in three colors: Nature Green, Sea Blue, and Midnight Black. Xiaomi Redmi 9i Launched in India in September 2020, the price is about 12,000 yen 8299 INR for the RAM4GB / 64GB model and about 14,000 yen 9299 INR for the RAM4GB / 128GB model.
Xiaomi Redmi 9i is an entry-class android smartphone with a 6.53 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, MediaTek Helio G25 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage capacity, and a 13-megapixel camera as the main camera.
It is an inexpensive model with almost the same specifications as the Redmi 9A sold in Southeast Asia and features a large capacity battery of 5000 mAh. Biometric authentication supports face authentication, water repellent (P2i) coating, connection terminal is MicroUSB, and earphone terminal is available. MediaTek Helio G25 has an AnTuTu benchmark score of 91098.
Xiaomi Redmi 9i Features and specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G25
- 2.0GHz Octacore GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 6.53 inch HD + 1600 × 720 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB eMMC 5.1 (microSD compatible upto512GB)
- Main camera: 13 million pixel camera F2 .2
- Front camera: 5 million pixel camera F2.2
- OS: Android 10 (MIUI 11)
- Size: 164.9 x 77.07 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 194g
- Battery: 5000mAh
- WiFi: 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Waterproof Dustproof: Water repellent (P2i)
- Connection terminal: MicroUSB
- earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Face recognition
- color: NatureGreen, SeaBlue, midnight black
- Others: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), 4G VoLTE
- network: 4G LTE compatible