Xiaomi Redmi K30S Flagship Smartphone with Snapdragon 865
Redmi, the independent brand of Xiaomi, presented its Redmi K30S smartphone, which is the Chinese version of the Mi 10T launched last month. It has 6.67 inches Full HD + LCD display with 144Hz refresh rate, adaptive variable refresh rate sync to switch from 144Hz, 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 48Hz, and 30Hz, compensation technology of MEMC movement, is powered by Snapdragon 865, 5G SA / NSA support with Snapdragon X55 modem, liquid cooling and runs Android 10 with MIUI 12.
It comes with a 1 / 1.7 inch 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 sensor, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5-megapixel super macro camera, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, ” X-axis linear vibration motor, glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, aluminum alloy frame, supports NFC, has two linear speakers and battery 5000 mAh with 33W of fast charge that can be recharged up to 100% in one hour.
Xiaomi Redmi K30S Features
Xiaomi has officially introduced the Redmi K30S smartphone. It is the only phone in the series with the flagship Snapdragon 865 platform. Xiaomi Redmi K30S is equipped with a 6.67-inch LCD display with a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz. The aspect ratio is 20: 9, and the resolution is Full HD +. The front 20-megapixel camera is embedded in the screen.
The novelty is equipped with a 5000 mAh battery with support for 33-watt wired charging. The capacity of the built-in drive can be 128 GB or 256 GB, and the amount of RAM – 8 GB, regardless of the modification. Also inside is a Snapdragon 865 chipset from Qualcomm.
The main camera is represented by three sensors with a main 64 MP, which is complemented by a 13 MP ultra-wide camera and a 5 MP sensor for macro photography. The fingerprint scanner is mounted on the side. The smartphone also has an IR port, Wi-Fi 6 support, Bluetooth, stereo speakers, and a USB-C port. No headphone jack.
Xiaomi Redmi K30S is available in black or silver. The smartphone costs 2599 yuan (390 dollars / 325 euros) or 2799 yuan (415 dollars / 350 euros), depending on the memory option.
Xiaomi Redmi K30S Specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD + LCD display (2340 × 1080 pixels)
- 144 Hz refresh rate, 500 nits / 650 nits of maximum brightness, HDR10, MEMC, 98% of DCI-P3 color gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa)
- Snapdragon 865 7nm mobile platform
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB LPPDDR5 RAM
- 128 GB (UFS 3.1) / 256 GB (UFS 3.1) of storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with IMX682 sensor, f / 1.89 aperture, LED flash, 13MP 123 ° ultra-wide-angle lens with f / 2.4 aperture, 5MP 2cm-10cm macro lens with f / 2.4 aperture, 8K video recording
- 20-megapixel camera with Samsung S5K3T2 sensor, f / 2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 165.1 × 76.4 × 9.33mm;
- Weight: 216g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 4 × 4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4920mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charge
Xiaomi Redmi K30S Price and Release Date
The Xiaomi Redmi K30S is available at a price of $390 US about 328 euros for the 8GB RAM version with 128GB of storage and the 8GB RAM version with 256GB of storage costs $315 US, about 353 euros. It is now available to order and will be on sale in China from November 1, 2020.