ZTE Axon 20 Extreme Edition a 5G smartphone with 12 Gb of RAM
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has announced the 5G smartphone “ZTE Axon 20 Extreme Edition” that has realized a sub-screen camera in China. ZTE Axon 20 Extreme Edition (Supreme Edition) has a 6.92-inch FHD + (2460 x 1080) display, CPU is Snapdragon 765G SM7250-AB 2.4GHz octa-core, RAM12GB, storage capacity is 256GB, the main camera is 64 million pixels + 8 million pixels + It is a mid-range class Android smartphone equipped with a 2 million pixel + 2 million pixel quad camera.
ZTE Axon 20 Extreme Edition Features
The higher version of ZTE Axon 20 5G has been enhanced from 6GB / 8GB of RAM to 12GB. It features a full-screen display with a built-in front camera at the bottom of the screen and no punch holes or notches. The display is organic EL and is vertically long with an aspect ratio of 20.5: 9.
It supports 5G communication, has a quad camera, has a battery capacity of 4220mAh and supports 30W quick charging, and can be charged 60% in 30 minutes. The fingerprint authentication sensor is built in the screen, there is no earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C.
High pixel 4-eye camera
The rear camera is a 4-lens lens and consists of 64 million pixels (main F1.89) + 8 million pixels (wide-angle F2.2) + 2 million pixels (macro F2.4) + 2 million pixels (depth F2.4) )is.
ZTE Axon 20 Extreme Edition Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 765G SM7250-AB 2.4GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Display: 6.92 inch FHD + 2460 × 1080 20.5: 9, AMOLED, 90Hz
- RAM capacity: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB (microSD compatible 2TB)
- Main camera: 64 million pixels (main F1) .89) +8 million pixels (wide-angle F2.2) +2 million pixels (macro F2.4) +2 million pixels (depth F2.4) Quad camera
- Front camera: 32 million pixels Camera F2.0
- OS: Android 10 ( MiFavor 10.5)
- Size: 172.1 x 77.9 x 7.9 mm
- Battery: 4220mAh (quick charge compatible QC4.0 + 30W)
- WiFi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.1
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), Face authentication
- color: Gold
- Others: VoLTE, NFC, DTS: X Ultra, High resolution
- network / Supported frequencies: 5G SA / NSA Corresponding
ZTE Axon 20 Extreme Edition Price and Release Date
ZTE Axon 20 Extreme Edition scheduled to release in China in December 2020, at the price of $530 US. ZTE Axon 20 Extreme Edition costs 440 euros in Europe.
Also Read: ZTE Blade 20 5G Price