ZTE Blade A7S 2020 announced, 6.5-inch entry model with UNISOC SC9863A
Chinese manufacturer ZTE announced the 6.5-inch entry smartphone ZTE Blade A7S 2020″equipped with UNISOC SC9863A.
ZTE Blade A7S has a 6.5-inch HD + (1560 x 720) display, CPU is UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz octa-core, RAM3GB, storage capacity 64GB, the main camera is equipped with 16 million pixels + 8 million pixels + 2 million pixels triple camera It is an entry-class android smartphone.
This model features a triple camera and a 19.5: 9 portrait display with a waterdrop notch. The fingerprint authentication sensor is placed at the rear Battery is 4000mAh, there is an earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C.
ZTE Blade A7S 2020 specs and specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR IMG8322
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1560 x 720 19.5: 9 IPS
- RAM capacity: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB (MicroSD compatible upto512GB)
- Main camera: 16 million pixels (main F2.0) +8 million pixels (wide angle) +2 million pixels (depth) Triple camera
- Front camera: 8 million pixels Camera
- OS: Android
- Size: 164.7 x 77.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 179g
- Battery: 4000mAh (5V / 2A)
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: V4.2
- Waterproof and Dustproof: None
- Connection Terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone Terminal: Yes
- Authentication Method: Fingerprint Authentication Sensor, Face Authentication
- Color: Black, Blue
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
ZTE Blade A7S 2020 Price and Release Date
Available in two colors, black and blue. ZTE Blade A7S 2020 launched in October 2020, the price is $130 about (14,000 yen).