What are the Average Wages of Google Employees?
Google never officially announces figures related to the wages of its employees. It turns out that under US law, American companies must disclose the amounts offered to foreign job applicants. However many of us think that what will be the salaries of Google employees, here below we have mentioned the Salaries of various departments.
So the site’s experts analyzed visa applications and announced the approximate salaries that Google employees receive in various positions for the year:
- system administrator: $ 81,500 – $ 187,000
- business analyst: $ 93,000 – $ 169,000
- mechanical engineer: $ 106,000 – $ 124.94
- Privacy Engineer: $ 120,000 – $ 184,000
- application and interface designer: $ 123,000 – $ 196,000
- researcher: $ 132,000 – $ 268,000
- project manager: $ 153,0000 – $ 204,000
- software development manager: $ 182,000 – $ 260,000
- senior lawyer: $ 303,000
- Director of Software and Website Reliability: $ 389,000