Best Camera Apps for iPhone & Android
No matter how good your photography is, the shortcomings of your camera application come to light. The disadvantage you will use the photography tools as you wish and take your photography to the next level. You are fortunate to have one of the best cameras, especially if the smartphone in your pocket is the iPhone or the flagship Android smartphone. However, the fixed camera application on your iPhone or Android phone does not give you extensive control. Right here, we have listed the top 10 Best camera apps for Android & iPhone.
10 Best Camera Apps for Android & iPhone To Try in 2022
VSCO is a popular powerful camera and photo editing application. It is the Best Camera Apps for iPhone & Android. It is a place where you can reflect your style with the photos you take, create unique photos and videos, and connect with the VSCO community.
- Edit with 10 VSCO presets
- You can use basic editing tools such as Contrast, Saturation, and Grain.
- Explore and comment on photos shared by other users from the Explore section.
- Share your photos with the VSCO community tool.
Adobe Lightroom is one of the Best Camera Apps for iPhone. It is one of the first applications to offer RAW support for iPhone and iPad. To take pictures in this format, simply install and use the application.
Lightroom Camera offers 2 modes: automatic and professional. It gives successful results in good light during a daytime shooting in automatic mode. In Professional mode, you can make many professional settings, including exposure, ISO, shutter speed, and filters.
- You can shoot with professional settings like raw, professional, and HDR.
- Make changes to the photos you take with presets with a single tap.
- Adjust color, exposure, hue, and contrast settings from advanced photo editing.
- Use the free premium tools for Sharpness, Texture, and Mist removal.
The free camera app 500px for iPhone and Android is a successful application. You will take great photos with its simple and easy to use interface.
The application allows you to shoot in both JPEG and RAW formats. It has a simple but functional camera interface with 500px manual exposure and focuses settings. You can save the changes you make in the editor mode as a preset.
You can share the photos you take on the 500px social network, also you can view the unique photos taken by great photographers.
It has all the basic settings, including adjusting shadows, exposure, saturation, various filters, cropping, and others.
The Cymera application, which has 300 million users worldwide, stands out, especially for selfie shots besides camera shooting. You will take great selfies with beauty tools.
- To be able to make up the skin.
- The most professional beauty tools (thinning, smoothing)
- Instant selfies with 130 different filters
- Great seven different camera lenses
- Automatic face correction
- Waist thinning crooked leg correction
- Brightness / contrast / tessellation / crop / rotate
Halide camera application allows you to set your photos like a DLSR camera. The app lets you customize everything from exposure and focus to ISO and shutter speed.
- Halide’s professional features include focus summit, histograms, adaptive level grid, manual depth capture, and RAW support on supported phones.
- Shoots in RAW, TIFF, HEIC, or JPG formats for best quality photos.
- Manual Depth Capture: You can take pet and object portraits for iPhone XR.
6. Camera MX
Camera MX is one of the oldest and most popular camera apps. The application has several modes. It can take photos or videos or even has a GIF mode.
- Autofocus keeps photos clear.
- Auto optimization and focus in bad light conditions.
- JPEG quality can be adjusted in the camera settings.
- High-performance video recording.
- Slow-motion and fast motion editing.
7. Open Camera
Open Camera is a completely free application. Thanks to its many features and automatic stabilization, it will allow you to take near-perfect pictures.
Includes scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, “screen flash,” selfie, HD video, and more.
- Remote auto shooting with a voice command.
- Noise reduction (including lowlight night mode) and Dynamic range optimization modes for better quality photos.
- Camera2 API support: manual controls (with optional focus help); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow-motion video.
If you are a continuous videographer, ProCamera provides a wide range of control over your videos. It is surprisingly well equipped for an iPhone camera with ProCamera.
From preset camera modes like HDR and Lowlight shooting, it gives you control over the resolution and frame rate of the videos you create.
- When your disk space is low, it re-records the film roll when you have enough memory left.
- It allows you to take photos as RAW.
9. Google Camera
It has made the Camera produced by Google for pixel smartphones available on other android devices. With Google camera, you can take super clear photos enhanced with various features such as HDR +, Night Sight, and Super Res Zoom.
- Use HDR + to take superb photos in dimly lit environments.
- With night vision mode, it will enable you to take clear and detailed pictures like daytime without using flash.
- With super zoom, you will be able to zoom without blur.
- Leaves a beautiful bokeh effect to your photos.
- It automatically chooses the perfect looking photo for everyone with the best frame.
10. HyperFocal Pro
It is a must-have full manual camera app to provide excellent clarity and sharpness for professional photographers. You will have full DLSR camera features.
- Stylish, responsive, intuitive user interface.
- You can easily share the photos you have taken and export them to the photos you want.
Read More: Top 60 Best Chrome Extensions in 2020