10 Best PDF Editor For Windows
When it comes to reading books on your PC Windows, the file type that matters most and doesn’t need to think about it more, PDF (Portable Document Format), is the best file format so far. Isn’t it? For more ease, we bring you a list of the 10 Best PDF Editor For PC Windows.
Word documents are also the right choice, but outdated for many people. So, now you are entirely able to read a PDF document, and what if you need to edit or edit that document? Have you ever thought about editing them, if so? Here is the best software to modify PDFs (PDF editors) according to your needs.
Icecream PDF Editor
When it comes to PDF editing, nothing beat the Icecream editor that works for Windows 10, 8, and 7 users (PC, laptop, Surface Pro, Studio). Notable features of the Icecream PDF Editor include the following.
First, the full software is FREE
- You can easily set protection for documentation by setting a password (to print, copy text, manage pages, fill out forms, or grant access to a special application), or you can even limit the editing function of your Portable Document.
- You can easily add your watermark to your file with an image or simply with text.
- The PDF pages can be easily modified, reorganized, merged, and divided with the GUI.
- You can easily mark anything in the PDF document using arrows, and lines or you can draw any shape you want.
- Metadata can be easily changed by choosing document properties.
- The annotations can be easily added to any page.
- All other basic functionality of any PDF software is also included in this software.
- The installation file is only 17 MB, which is much smaller than that of other similar software.
Unlike conventional portable document editors, PDF studio has advanced features like the following.
- Spell-checker, which highlights misspelled words if the content is in French (FR, CA), Arabic, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish…
- An integrated OCR scanner is supporting 46 languages, including complex languages like Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- Printing simulation (with the paper holder of different colors, which can help, if you are in this industry)
- Support for all major operating systems like Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix
- The digital signature.
- Merge or split large documents.
- Quick text search in addition to advanced search.
PDFelement Pro editor from iSkysoft
PDFelement Pro is a paid software that allows you to edit and modify PDF files. It is included with the most advanced features with simple navigation functions such as other conversion options, password protection, etc.
The good thing is that the editor was a bit similar to the MS Word document, and therefore it is popularized with its ease. One more thing, document encryption, document creation, and OCR options are also available, so it’s worth buying.
If you want to edit a PDF file without third-party software, then this is the best choice for editing your PDF files online. There is nothing else to add about PDF Buddy, as it was a simple and effective choice. What you need is just to upload the PDF file and edit it as needed. It is a completely free online PDF editor.
Foxit Phantom PDF
Change, edit, and modify the content of a PDF as desired with this software. It is built with extraordinary capabilities to edit PDFs with a simple user interface. You can also convert the edited PDF file into many other extensions (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JPEG or PNG, HTML or text)
For those who think they are not technical, you can go with Able Word as it was very similar to Word MS Document. First, you need to create a document in the word processor, and then you can convert it to the file type you want. Besides, it’s free.
Nuance Power PDF Standard
It is a paid tool, and it will be worth paying for and using it. Nuance Power PDF is one of the most advanced PDF editors on our list because it even allows you to create PDFs from the text of an image by scanning. It also includes forms to fill in and not to fill out, as well as breathtaking document editing functions. In a word, it is a complete professional PDF editor.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Adobe is a better tool for reading PDF documents, right? If you had enough money, you could go with Adobe itself to edit PDFs as it is arguably one of the best PDF editors. It is also integrated with as many options as you can convert the document into any file, even in PowerPoint format like DOC / DOCX. You can also merge PDF files into one as needed. It is not at all a bad choice.
Nothing else to discuss PDFEscape as it was very similar to PDF Buddy when it came to its online PDF Editor. Just drag the required PDF file as if it were an online PDF editor. As mentioned on their official website, PDFEscape is a new way to open and edit PDF files online. Fully online, PDFescape requires only a modern Internet browser and an active Internet connection.
If you are a good internet user, you may have heard of open source software and then INK Scape as the best open source. It is not only software for editing PDFs, it is also a graphic design tool. The best part is that it’s completely free.
Having a list of Free PDF Editors for Windows is necessary, but we don’t need to delete the credits from the original PDF Creators. It is not much to remove watermarks, logos, and other names from document files with these editors. I hope you add this list to your bookmarks for future use.