Best Sleep Apps for Android. Sleep is initially one of the basic needs for human health and it is essential to get enough sleep at the right time. But in the new age, we are very busy with our work and other things and most of us develop the habit of working late into the night.
Out of them, we have listed the 10 Best Sleep Apps for your Android. Some of them also work well as a meditation guide and an effective yoga app and help you reduce stress and anxiety. So, check out the features and choose the best one for you.
It can eventually affect our health and cause serious disorders such as insomnia, homophobia, etc. Well, the technology is here with an amazing invention for Android owners to develop a good sleep habit. Today we will talk about that, and it is about the best sleeping apps for Android.
At PlayStore, you are sure to find tons of sleeping apps. Most of the applications do not work properly, and even some applications do not help to develop a proper sleep habit. However, it is also true that many applications really work.
10 Best Sleep Apps for Android to Track your Sleeping
1. Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax
- This app will help you make a proper sleep routine and will always notify you when it’s time to go to bed or get up.
- Initially, you can change the alarm melodies and notification tone and also set your favorite song from music files.
- The built-in meditation guide includes meditation for different times and times. You can simply follow the best one for you.
- More than 30 different natural relaxing sounds will be there to calm you while you sleep or meditate. You can set a sleep timer to turn it off.
- The entire session is very helpful in developing a good sleep habit. You can choose a session of different lengths and levels.
Advantages: Are you lonely while you sleep? This app has over a hundred bedtime stories for both kids and adults to put you to sleep in no time.
Cons: Some of the useful features are locked for premium users only.
2. Headspace: Meditation & Sleep
Headspace is known as one of the best sleeping apps for your Android device, especially for those who are definitely struggling with stress and anxiety. Not getting enough sleep at night is one of the most common reasons for anxiety and even depression. So if you think it’s time to give your head some space, give Headspace a try. This app is designed to motivate you and help you sleep regularly at the right time. Developing a proper sleep habit is also very helpful.
- This app basically offers different types of courses to learn meditation and yoga that are good for your sleep schedule.
- Lots of music for sleep is there, and you can use a sleep timer to turn it off after a while. The music collection calms and relaxes you.
- More than 40 meditation courses will guide you to learn how to meditate properly.
- 28 days of easy courses will help you develop a self-care habit of exercise as the best fitness app.
- This app will eventually wake you up at the right time and it will also notify you when it is time to sleep.
Pros: This app is good for improving sleep habits and a better meditation and yoga guide. Also, it helps you develop your focus and concentration.
3. Sleep Sounds
- Approximately 12 natural sounds include Rainforest, Autumn Woods, Evening Beach, Airplane Sounds, and many more.
- The sounds and atmospheres are fully customizable according to your wishes.
- With the timer, you can set a time to turn off the application.
- There are many fascinating background images with original illustrations to enjoy.
- Both dark and light modes are available to choose from.
- You can combine and mix various sounds.
Advantages: The sound mixes you created can be saved. Also, the app will not cause additional battery drain.
Cons: You can’t go to another app without closing it.
4. Sleepa: Relaxing Sounds, Sleep
Not only for sleeping, but also to help you with relaxation, work, meditation, and concentration, Sleepa is by your side as the best sleeping apps for your Android device. HD quality sounds create a relaxing atmosphere. Also, you can set the time when the application should stop. Whenever you need a moment of peace, just turn it on. Also, the layout design is full of relaxing colors, animations, and characters.
- There are about 32 soothing sounds to help you sleep better.
- Sounds are classified into 4 types which are: Rain, Nature, City, Meditation.
- You will find the 3 most famous varieties of white noise which include White, Pink, and Brown Noise.
- A sleep timer saves battery and you can apply both dark and light themes.
- This application allows you to mix various sounds in numerous combinations.
- It allows you to save the mixes you like the most so that you can access them instantly.
Pros: You can listen to the sounds without an internet connection. Again, you can customize the alarm clock.
Cons: Here, you cannot share the tracks with others.
5. Relax Melodies: Sleep, Calm & Meditate
- There are almost 200 music, sounds, bits, tones, and you can mix them all and create unique soundscapes.  More than 160 meditations will help you calm your daily stress and fall asleep.
- You can combine breathing exercises with soothing sounds like taking a break, de-stressing, clearing your mind, and falling asleep.
- The application allows you to set the alarm and will help you wake up with Relax Melodies.
- It comes with 2.5HZ, 4HZ, 5HZ, 8HZ, 10HZ, 20HZ isochronic brain waves, and binaural beats.
Pros: Soundscapes include white noise and ASMR. And it offers airplanes, vacuum cleaners, hairdryers, fan noise. Also, there is instrument meditation music, ambient melodies, singing bowls, voices too.
6. Sleep Cycle: Sleep Analysis and Smart Alarm Clock
Sleep Cycle will work as a sleep aid app for those who are having a hard time overcoming insomnia. Not only that, but it will also track your sleep from bedtime to morning. Additionally, a sleep cycle monitors your sleep pattern and analyzes light sleep, deep sleep, and health systems. In particular, it provides all the detailed reports so that you can use this data to have a peaceful sleep and wake up feeling energized.
- The smart alarm will only wake you up when you are a light sleeper, which is quite refreshing to start your day.
- You can set alarm melodies and there will be a customizable wake-up window, like a normal alarm clock, for up to 90 minutes.
- The app will show you detailed sleep statistics and sleep charts.
- You can take sleep notes, such as drinking coffee, exercising, eating late, and understanding if this affects the quality of your sleep.
- The application allows you to keep a backup of your sleep data, and you can compare this to the global sleep statistics.
Advantages: You can keep track of your sleep by placing the phone close to your place, and it is not necessary to keep it under your pillow. Also, you can export sleep data to Excel, which will help you in detailed analysis.
Cons: You may have battery drain issues with this app.
7. Pzizz – Sleep, Nap, Focus
- It includes a quick sleep mode to help you sleep unhindered in no time.
- This app tracks sleep time, focus sessions, and other statuses in its history section.
- Users can set a large number of music to wake up, allowing them to gently wake up from their bed.
- The nap module offers a customizable set of music and sound effects to relax and increase inner calm.
- Users can change the sound effects, genres for voices, 3D effects, and duration for custom modules.
- Works perfectly in headphones and earphones. The speakerphone and external home sound system will also work well.
Advantages: Helps sleep cycles just by listening to different relaxing sounds. The application interface is very fluid and integrates a familiar navigation system.
8. Zen: Relax, Meditate and Sleep
ZenApp, Inc. offers Zen Relax, Meditate and Sleep to facilitate your sleep cycles. It’s free to use and includes an in-app purchase option for any paid packages. It is available on most mobile operating systems. Zen has positive ratings from users and is considered one of the best sleeping apps for Android among its users. It offers thousands of useful content for leading a healthy and happy lifestyle. This application uses various methods to calm the human mind, and the database is updated weekly and daily.
- It offers audio, video, texts, and motivational guides to help users relax and stay calm anytime they want.
- You can learn about meditation techniques and follow numerous forms available in the application as simple and complete programs.
- It includes a special type of mood monitor that people can use to keep track of their mood swings. and emotional state.
- You’ll like their ever-growing collection of morning soundtracks to wake you up and aid in deep sleep.
- It integrates trending ASMR sounds for relaxation, sleep aid, and mental stability.
- This application also integrates useful therapies to increase inner energy, improve intelligence, elevate mood, improve sexual activities, etc.
Advantages: Offers a familiar and accessible user interface. In addition, this application works perfectly on both Android phones and tablets.
Cons: Some people didn’t like the approach of this app.
9. Simple Habit: Meditation, Sleep
- It includes a lot of different content to improve health and relaxation.
- This app includes techniques to improve your concentration, cognitive status, leadership qualities, decision-making abilities, etc.
- This application integrates functions on the go to meditate and calm down in the shortest possible time.
- It requires very little effort and time to calm down and get into a calm state with the app.
- The app designs feature high-quality visual effects.
- It offers regular therapy sessions, which are very motivating and helpful in leading a healthy lifestyle.
Advantages: This application offers a materialistic and easy-to-use user interface. You can follow the suggestions of world-class experts and psychologists that are available within the application.
Cons: Some users didn’t like subscription-based access to many useful features.
10. Sleep Lab: Sleep Cycle Tracker and Sleep Recorder
A complete sleep time monitoring app is the final recommendation for today. SM Health Team Sleep Monitor is the app I’m talking about. This app will track your sleep cycle and monitor your entire night of sleep.
It will notify you of the right time to sleep and alert you when to wake up in the morning. Also, it will keep a history of the length of your sleep time and graph it. Over time, it will be very helpful to check the development of your sleeping habit.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly data analysis will initially show sleep trends and statistics.
- You can mark your sleeping habit and improve your habit more efficiently.
- This app tracks the 5 different sleep cycles and analyzes how long you were in a particular cycle.
- It measures your body movements and ambient noise while you sleep using microphone and throttle sensors.
- This app will also provide you scores for your dream, and you can also track the development with the scores.
Advantages: Do you have a habit of snoring? This app will initially record your snoring and give you essential tips to get rid of it.
Before recommending you the best sleeping apps for your Android device, I would like to recommend one of these apps to you on your device. It is for your health, as a good night’s sleep is also part of your health.
Well if you are confused with these 10 options, we would like to recommend my personal picks. We used calm for a general meditation and sleep application. But when it comes to sleep, you’d better give Sleep Sounds or Sleep Lab a try. Hopefully, you’ll be able to track the benefits of using those apps soon.
Some of us never take sleep disorders seriously and consider them nothing. But people can die if they can’t sleep for 11 days in a row. And it is scientifically proven. However, no health or psychological disorder should be taken lightly.
It is for your health and long life. Hopefully, you understand the need for a sleeping app and now plan to install one. So which app are you selecting? Just comment here to let us know. Thank you for staying with us for so long.
Read More: Best Apple Watch Apps