10 Most Expensive Motorcycle Helmets. Who will appreciate your cool bike worth a hundred thousand dollars if you have an ordinary inexpensive motorcycle helmet on your head? This is what luxury designers thought when they created the most expensive motorcycle helmets in the world.
- Some of the cost comes from the latest technology used to create the helmet, as well as the use of premium materials.
- Exterior trim is also a significant expense, as many high-quality helmets are painted with a variety of reflective and highly visible coatings.
- And, as you will see in this article, motorcycle helmets from famous brands are also that are too costly because they look very, very cool.
10 Most Expensive Motorcycle Helmets in the World
10. AGV Sportmodular – Price – $850
It is a helmet designed with the AGV racing heritage in mind while offering the comfort and convenience of modern modular. The carbon shell provides a lightweight design (1390 grams) and a stylish look, and there are several simple but bright colors to choose from.
When creating this model, the manufacturer tried to achieve the highest level of noise insulation, adequate ventilation, and optimal stability at different speeds. As a result, AGV Sportmodular has become one of the best touring helmets, very similar to sports helmets in terms of safety level, applied technologies, and design.
9. Shoei X-Fourteen – Costs $890
Shoei’s flagship motorcycle helmet has been designed with the input of the world’s leading motorcycle athletes, such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith.
It is equipped with a CWR-F enhanced vision visor capable of absorbing 99% of UV rays. Inside the helmet is a removable liner that absorbs and wicks away sweat twice as fast as regular nylon liners. This expensive accessory uses fiberglass and organic fibers, so strong that they can only be damaged with a laser.
8. Veldt Foil Fullface – Cost – $900
Veldt helmets, with carbon fiber shells with metal bindings, are modular in design, but not entirely conventional. The flip-up face shield and chin cover can be unscrewed, allowing you to quickly convert it to an open helmet if that’s what you need.
The total weight of the helmet reaches 1.3 kg (depending on the size). There are various finishes for the case, using pure carbon or hand-applied foil like the silver version you see here.
7. Schuberth C4 Pro Carbon – Available for $900
The C4 Pro Carbon is the pinnacle of the helmet line of the German company Schuberth, which has been making head protection accessories for over 70 years.
The C4 Pro Carbon uses the latest technology to provide maximum safety and convenience.
- The helmet capsule is made of carbon fiber, which is reflected in the product name, it has excellent sound insulation and a microphone located near the cheek (this arrangement increases the clarity of the sound).
- Washable anti-bacterial lining for the ultimate fit.
- The inner shell of the helmet includes multiple layers of Styrofoam for optimal shock absorption.
- With all its improvements, the helmet remains super light – 1.6 kg.
6. AGV Corsa R – Sold for $1000
One of the most expensive motorcycle helmets of 2021, it features excellent visibility, great ventilation, superior aerodynamics, and a lightweight body. It’s completely race-oriented, so it lacks a lot of bells and whistles like sunglasses or soft lining and headset space.
And the noise insulation is poor, so you will hardly enjoy riding in such a helmet on a busy highway. At $1,000, riders can experience the racing heritage of each AGV helmet without spending money on the top-of-the-line PistaGp model, of which the exterior is a Corsa R.
5. Arai Corsair-X – Pricing starts at $1,060
One of the most comfortable and well-ventilated helmets on the market today. But the research, technology, and materials needed to create it are not cheap.
The main features of the helmet:
- Floating axis of rotation of the visor.
- Shell is made from super fiber and a range of other synthetic fibers explicitly designed for Formula 1 visors.
- Soft and comfortable lining made from environmentally friendly material.
- Excellent aerodynamics and ventilation
- Good visibility of the VAS V MV visor regardless of weather conditions.
4. Hedon Heroine Racer Metallic Python – Available for $1080
The elegant and timeless designs of the London-based company consistently impress users with both their looks and their value. The Hedon helmets are comfortable, fit well, and the Heroine Racer Metallic Python also has a fantastic patinated metal look. First, the shell of the helmet is formed from carbon and fiberglass, and then the helmet is baked in a patented autoclave.
Heroine Racer Metallic Python has a post-apocalyptic, insane Max look while maintaining the same high-end vibe as the rest of the Hedon helmet line. At $ 1,080, this is the most expensive helmet in the company’s lineup.
3. Ruby Castel Shibuya – $1,600
French company Ruby Helmets makes some of the most luxurious and fashionable motorcycle helmets on the market, and the Shibuya integral design has become iconic in its own right. Its distinctive features are high-quality paintwork, genuine calfskin lining, and a signature crest in the center of the helmet. Each helmet is painted by hand. The helmet colors are dedicated to the Shibuya area in Tokyo.
2. AGV Pista GP RR ECE DOT Limited Edition Special – $1,700
A 100% carbon fiber shell, metal-lined vents, and an integrated hydration hose to sip on while racing is just some of the unique features of this top-of-the-line racing helmet. It is equipped with a quick-release system but lacks good noise isolation. In return, AGV provides the customer with a pair of earplugs.
1. Arai Corsair-X – The Most Expensive Helmet Price – $3995
Take the technology used to create Formula 1 helmets, integrate it into the best motorcycle helmet, and what do you get? Corsair-X for professional motorcycle riders. It uses a special blend of carbon fiber, which is used in the latest generation of commercial airliners. It provides the helmet with tremendous durability without weighing heavily on the product. The weight of the helmet is 1645 grams.
A unique feature of the Corsair-X is a small, adjustable spoiler at the rear of the helmet. The spoiler can be raised and lowered and then locked securely. This part is designed to provide adjustable pressure at higher speeds so that the helmet does not lift or move forward based on the rider’s position.
At a price of almost $4,000, Arai Corsair-X is the most expensive motorcycle helmet of 2022 in the world so far, unless, of course, in the private collection of some billionaire, there is no helmet decorated with platinum and precious stones.
Read More: Best Tom Ford Perfumes for Men