PTV Sports Live Telecast New Zealand vs Australia T20 WC Final 2021 Match for free

PTV Sports Live Telecast New Zealand vs Australia T20 WC Final 2021 Match for free

New Zealand vs Australia Live T20 WC 2021- Aus v NZ Final Live Match Today PTV Sports Live, Watch ICC T20 World Cup Final 2021 live telecast on Ten Sports

Watch NZ vs AUS T20 WC Final 2021 Live Streaming – Australia vs New Zealand Live on PTV Sports, ASports HD, and Ten Sports Cricket. The Live Match Today will be telecast live on Daraz App as well in Pakistan.

PTV Sports to broadcast live coverage of New Zealand v Australia T20 World Cup 2021 in Pakistan. The Final Match of T20 World Cup 2021 is scheduled to start at 07:00 PM PST, 07:30 PM IST, and 02:00 PM GMT Local Time at Dubai International Cricket Stadium.

Both teams never won the T20 World Cup, Australia who won numerous Cricket World Cups will be looking for the maiden T20 World Cup while New Zealand who is somehow unlucky when it comes to the Finals. New Zealand never won any World Cup yet but they will fight till the end to clinch the maiden trophy.

Viewers in the United States can watch the Final Match on Willow TV while Sky Sports provide live coverage in the United Kingdom. SuperSport secures the right in Sub-Saharan Africa and its nearby regions, Etisalat and StarzPlay televise in MENA Countries, Gazi TV in Bangladesh, Channel Eye (SLRC) in Sri Lanka, and RTA Sports in Afghanistan. Cricket fans residing in Canada will be able to enjoy the match on ATN Cricket Plus, while for the Southeast Asia countries, Astro Cricket HD broadcast T20 World Cup 2021 Final Match.


Win Prediction

Both teams are in their supreme form as Kiwis beat the strongest side of the T20 World Cup while Kangaroos beat the unbeatable team of the tournament to make their way up to the final. Looking at the Win prediction, Australia has a 60% chance of winning the match while New Zealand has a 40% chance.

Apart from that, you can’t say that New Zealand is a low side as compared to Aussies. There are several players in the Kiwi playing XI that can change the game in matters of balls. So, without a doubt, the match will be a real cracker. Let’s see who win the match and is called the Champions of 2021.


Match Details

  • Date: November 14, 2021
  • Match: New Zealand vs Australia, T20 WC Final
  • Event: T20 World Cup 2021 Live TV Channel
  • Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
  • Time: 07:30 PM IST, 07:00 PM PST, 02:00 PM GMT, 18:00 Local Time
  • TV Guide: To Watch Live Cricket Match Stream, Click Here



PTV Sports Telecast T20 World Cup 2021 Final Live Match Today for free

The NZ vs Australia AUS – final match of ICC T20 WC will be broadcast on PTV Sports for free. The match live streaming will be also available on various OTT platforms such as Daraz App, Hotstar, SonyLiv, Sony Ten, Willow TV, Sky Go, Spark Sport, GTV, and Star Sports Network.


T20 World Cup 2021 Live Streaming & TV Channel in Pakistan
  • PTV Sports
  • Ten Sports
  • ASports HD
  • Geo Super (Live Score Updates)


Predicted Playing XI

New Zealand Playing XI: Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Adam Milne, Tim Southe, Kane Williamson (c), Devon Conway (wk), Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult

Australia Playing XI: Aaron Finch (c), Matt Wade (wk), Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Marcus Stoinis,




Follow Top and Trending on Google News and receive the latest alerts and the main news about apps, technology, beauty, entertainment, and all the top 10 related posts.

Scroll to Top