Samsung Galaxy A03s Released in India: An Entry-Level Smartphone with MediaTek Helio P35 / 5000mAh battery
Korean manufacturer Samsung has announced the entry smartphone “Samsung Galaxy A03s” equipped with a 5000mAh battery in India. Galaxy A03s is released and available in India at a reasonable price range.
Samsung Galaxy A03s is a 6.5 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 2.3GHz octacore, RAM3GB / 4GB, storage capacity is 32GB / 64GB, main camera is 13 million pixels + 2 million pixels + 2 million pixels It is an entry-class android smartphone equipped with a triple camera.
It features a 5000mAh battery, a rear triple camera, and a notched display. The OS is Android 11, the connection terminal is USB Type-C, there is an earphone terminal, and biometric authentication is compatible with the fingerprint authentication sensor (side).
Samsung Galaxy A03s Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 2.3GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1600 × 720, 20: 9, TFT LCD
- RAM capacity: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB (microSD compatible upto1TB)
- Main camera: 13 million pixels (Main F2.2) +2 million pixels (Depth F2.4) +2 million pixels (Macro F2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 5 million pixels Camera F2.2
- OS: Android 11 (One UI)
- Size: 164.2 x75 .2 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 196g
- Battery: 5000mAh (15W)
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (Side)
- Color: Black, White, Blue
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE
- network: 4G LTE compatible
Samsung Galaxy A03s Price and Release Date
Samsung Galaxy A03s is released in India in March 2021 and cost 11499 INR in India about $150 US for the RAM 3GB / 32GB model and 12499 INR about $170 USD for the RAM 4GB / 64GB model. Galaxy A03s is available in three colors: Black, White, and Blue.