Sony Xperia 8 Lite a 21: 9 wide display smartphone
UQ mobile (UQ mobile) will release the mid-range smartphone “Sony Xperia 8 Lite” with a 6-inch portrait display. Xperia 8 Lite is a 6-inch FHD + (2520 x 1080) display, CPU is Snapdragon 630 SDM630 2.2GHz octa-core, RAM 4GB, storage capacity is 64GB, the main camera is equipped with 12 million pixels + 8 million pixels dual camera It is a mid-range class android smartphone.
Also Read: Sony Xperia 5 II Price
It uses a 21: 9 portrait display, and the rear camera is equipped with a dual camera with double optics. In addition, it is also compatible with waterproof and dustproof and Osaifu-Keitai, has an earphone terminal, the connection terminal is USB Type-C, and biometric authentication is compatible with fingerprint authentication and is located on the side.
It has almost the same specifications as the ” Xperia 8 ” released on UQ Mobile in 2019, but it does not support the “DSEE HX” that brings a high-resolution quality presence to CDs and compressed sound sources.
Sony Xperia 8 Lite Features
- The high-quality design combines the ease of use of a 21: 9 wide display with a powerful video experience.
- Equipped with dual cameras of about 12 million pixels and about 8 million pixels, anyone can easily take pictures that look good on SNS.
- 2 years (Jump to the applicable item. Comfortable operation is realized by a long-lasting battery and high-speed CPU that does not deteriorate even when used.
Sony Xperia 8 Lite Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 630 SDM630 2.2GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 508
- Display: 6 inch FHD + 2520 × 1080, 21: 9, LCD triluminous display for mobile, Gorilla Glass6
- RAM capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (microSD compatible upto512GB)
- Main camera: 1200 10,000 pixels (main F1.8) + 8 million pixels (telescope 2 x F2.4) Dual camera
- Front camera: 8 million pixels camera F2.0
- OS: Android
- Size: 158.0 x 69.0 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 170g
- Battery: 2870mAh (rapid) Charging Power Delivery)
- Color: Black, White
- WiFi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and Dustproof: Waterproof (IPX5 / IPX8), Dustproof (IP6X)
- Connection Terminal: USB Type- C
- earphone terminal: Yes (4 pole headset (CTIA standard compliant) compatible)
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side)
- Others: Single SIM, Osaifu Keitai (with FeliCa / NFC)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible Maximum 479Mbps when receiving
Sony Xperia 8 Lite Price, and Release Date
Sony Xperia 8 Lite is scheduled to be released in mid of December 2020, the price is $220 US whereas the phone costs 185 euro in Europe and is available in two colors, black and white.