What is Hyperautomation and How it Works: Are you looking to reduce costs and optimize production in your company? Redesigning these processes requires being up to date with the latest technologies and knowing what is succeeding in the current market, as is the case with hyperautomation, one of the main keys to boosting the growth of your business and taking a leap in digital transformation.
Today, hyper-automation is essential, do you want to know why? Keep reading, today we are going to reveal to you what hyperautomation is and its main advantages.
What Does Hyperautomation Consist of?
Hyperautomation consists of optimizing the automation of business processes through AI tools with RPA. In other words, it allows the automation of repetitive tasks carried out by entrepreneurs.
Currently, it is a key element that more and more companies are implementing, as they seek to automate the greatest number of processes. In fact, according to the consulting firm Gartner, the market for hyperautomation tools and technologies reaches 542.4 billion dollars worldwide, and by 2022 the figure is expected to exceed 596.6 billion.
Before we get started, let’s look at the key elements of hyperautomation:
- RPA: it is the technology that allows simulating the behavior of the human being interacting with a computer. In other words, it is software that makes it easy to use robots to carry out structured and repetitive processes in digital systems.
- Machine Learning: technology that, through algorithms, offers computers the possibility of doing difficult tasks by themselves (without the need to program them previously).
- Artificial Intelligence: technology that creates machines capable of making decisions and solving problems.
- Big Data: technologies that store, analyze and manage data in order to detect patterns and create optimal solutions.
Thanks to the sum of these elements, it is possible to automate tedious tasks such as entering data into an application, files, sending emails, downloading data, etc. They become, therefore, the central core of hyperautomation.
And it is that, every day, there are more companies that make use of hyperautomation to implement processes that no longer need people.
Advantages of Hyper-automation
Do you want to integrate hyperautomation into your business? These are the main advantages that you will have.
Speed up complex tasks
It offers a fast path to execute tasks that can be complex or difficult for people, involving all parts of the business in its transformation.
Implement digital transformation
Thanks to the skills of robotic automation, it performs repetitive tasks, which means that employees can increase their performance and enhance productivity, competitiveness, and therefore improve their satisfaction.
Power Artificial Intelligence
They visualize business value creation based on what’s happening and deploy AI to quickly respond and identify new opportunities.
However, there are other complementary advantages that you should know about, these are:
- More advanced analytics.
- Increased employee motivation.
- Increase the capacity of employees.
- Quick and accurate information.
- Lower risk of default.
- Higher productivity.
- Increased employee collaboration.
Where can Hyperautomation Have an Impact?
- Extraction of data from documents.
- Collection and organization of data.
- Quick response to customer requests.
- Identification of sales opportunities.
- Lower costs.
- Speed up claim processes.
- Increase policyholder retention.
- Enrich the human resources department.
Thanks to hyper-automation, banks and financial services companies will be able to transform manual operations and increase productivity. In addition to accelerating the return on investment, improving the analysis of customer data, tracking regulatory changes, improving customer service, reducing risks and increasing resource capacity.
Healthcare facilities will be able to be responsive and gain efficiencies and cost savings with hyper-automation. Added to this is the ability to address multiple challenges in responding to patient care needs, from patient experience to revenue cycle management, claims processing and analytics.
It offers the possibility for manufacturers to eliminate all waste from processes and workflow in the company. It also offers the possibility of reducing human errors and improving work performance, increasing the output of products to the market, and therefore, improving sales.
It provides a technology that allows companies and entities to meet the demands of citizens and improve the quality of services for them. And it is that, currently, the public sector has certain difficulties, so it is offered to technology to respond to current investments in technology that have not been able to alleviate the burden on employees.
Examples of Hyperautomation
Here are several examples of hyperautomation:
- A robot might be able to anticipate undesirable situations, such as a stock outage.
- It allows more precise information about the delivery time of an order and even notify the customer if there is a delay in it.
- It allows to automate and optimize tasks such as slotting.
In short, hyperautomation represents a new stage whose tendency is to promote the digitization of processes and automate everything whose decisions can be made by technology in order to increase productivity and reduce costs.
See More: Best Home Automation Systems in 2022