You need a video player application that supports videos of different formats in high quality on your smartphone. That is why it’s essential to choose the Best Video Player Apps for Android and iOS.
One of the best ways to have fun these days is to watch videos. Video files can now be saved in more than just 3GP and MP4 ones.
Many Android users, especially those with the iPhone, have been missing the built-in video player. You can’t add subtitles or open movies in different formats while watching a movie.
Best Video Player Apps for iOS & Android
Fortunately, there are 3rd party video player apps that solve these problems. If you have difficulty choosing the best video player for you, here is a complete list of Android and iOS Applications.
1. VLC Video Player
Is there a video player list or VLC? VLC, one of the best video player programs on the desktop, also runs smoothly on Android and iOS mobile operating systems.
You can easily play the video format without converting. You will be able to play most of the external codec packets without downloading.
- You can sync your videos with Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, iCloud, and iTunes.
- Enhanced subtitle support, including full SSA compatibility
- Gesture control for voice control and call control.
- Possibility to watch videos from the network with HTTP, RTSP, RTMP, MMS, FTP, or UDP / RTP support.
- The video player can be encrypted with a Touch ID and password.
- Automatically downloads movie subtitles.
2. KM Player
With KM Player, you will have a video player application that supports all types of subtitles and video formats.
If you are looking for a video application that plays 8K, the solution is to download KM Player.
You will watch the videos perfectly without thinking of the format. You will be pleased to use KM Player with its beautiful interface and easy-to-use structure.
KM Player Features
- High-definition video playback 8K 4K UHD
- Video move and zoom features.
- With the Pop-Up playback feature, it will be able to work with other applications.
- You will be able to play videos with Google Drive.
- Private server connection with FTP, UPNP, SMB
3. PlayerXtreme Media Player
PlayerXtreme is a feature-rich video playback application, especially for iPhones and iPads. Watch your favorite movie videos without converting, as it supports almost all video formats.
- You can watch your TV shows, movies, and music videos without converting DLNA / UPnP applications such as NAS devices, Wi-Fi hard drives, Mac, PC, Plex, and Kodi (XBMC).
- Watch subtitles and high-quality videos on the big screen using Apple AirPlay and Google Cast.
- Increase or decrease the volume by using Gesture.
- You can download subtitles automatically via open subtitles and enjoy your movie.
4. MX Player
The most popular video player application of Android and iOS platforms, MX Player is a very successful application with its advanced hardware accelerator and powerful video player.
MX Player Features
- It supports all audio and video formats, including AC-3, MP3, AAC.
- 70% more performance with multi-core decoding technology.
- With a simple movement on the screen, video zooming is changed to the right and left.
- Allows subtitle movements. It allows you to move subtitles up and down, change the size, and move to the previous and next subtitles.
- There is a child lock.
- There is no MX Player in the Apple store in Turkey. You can download it from an overseas store with a VPN.
5. OPlayer Lite
OPlayer, which supports all video formats easily without converting your videos, does most operations with gestures.
Although it may seem difficult to use at first, you will get used to this different usage as you get used to it. The interface is a simple, innovative self-developing application.
Oplayer Lite Features
- The application offers the opportunity of HTTP, FTP, samba, RTP, stsp, and MMS online video monitoring.
- Unlike other apps for iPhone, you can watch videos in the background. This is the only video player application that should be installed for those who want to use this feature.
- There is a one-hand operation mode for watching videos.
- AirPlay supports HDMI cable features.
6. Real Player
Since it was first released in 1995, RealPlayer has gone through many changes. Nowadays, RealPlayer is a video player that works with Windows, Android, and iOS. You can play video from your phone or tablet and send it to your Chromecast with RealPlayer.
Better yet, the app makes sure that all of your devices have the same material. It’s true that many features don’t cost anything, but RealPlayer does hide some of its best features behind a fee. Prices start at $2.99 a month but vary depending on the plan you choose.
It seems like a good price for 25GB of cloud storage, downloading multiple files at once, burning DVDs, and a lot more.
7. Video Player All Format
Some of the best apps for people who collect content for social media on Android come from InShot Inc. These include YouCut, Photo Editor Pro, and Screen Recorder.
Video Player All Format, which used to be called XPlayer, also made a huge splash for the creator.
Video Player All Format can play a lot of different video and music codecs. It also has features that are only available on Android, like support for Chromecast and the ability to play videos in a pop-up window so you can do other things at the same time.
You can change the speed of playing and zoom in and out on media controls. And finally, people who want to keep their movies secret can protect them with passwords that will keep others from seeing them.
8. Playit-All in One Video Player
There are many music and video codecs that Playit-All in One Video Player can play. Android users will enjoy many other useful features, though. One way to do this is to download movies straight from Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, and Vimeo.
An in-app converter makes it easy for users to turn their best music video into an MP3. You should think about getting the Playit-All video player app because it lets you share music or video files straight to other Android devices.
One of the best things about aPlayer is that it can play movies in Dolby Vision format, along with many others. The player can also find movies in your browser and play them. When it comes to networks, a player can cast videos to Chromecast and FireTV and play videos from other devices via FTP.
As for the app itself, it has a number of media controls, such as equalizers, playing speed settings, and gesture inputs. There is also a screen lock setting in aPlayer, which is useful for times when you are not paying attention and can’t open your phone.
10. The BSPlayer
Another player on the list that shows ads, the base version of BSPlayer has a lot to offer. At the most basic level, there is support for multi-core hardware processing to help save battery life, among other features.
You can change brightness, hue, contrast, and saturation in a movie with a great tool. You can use BSPlayer to watch The Avengers: Endgame in black and white.
Read More: Top 10 Camera Apps for iPhone & Android