Top 5 Video Player Apps for iOS & Android
Video content is one of the biggest entertainment sources today. Gone are the days when videos were only in 3GP and MP4 format. You need a video player application that supports videos of different formats in high quality on your smartphones. That is why it’s essential to choose the Best Video Player Apps for Android and iOS.
Especially in the iPhone and many Android versions, the users have been missing the internal video player. While watching a movie, you cannot assign Turkish subtitles or open videos in different formats.
Fortunately, there are 3rd party video player apps that solve these problems. If you have difficulty choosing the best video player application for you in the first ten best video player application for Android and iPhone we have compiled.
Choosing a video player App is a quite tough thing to do, but don’t worry, we enlist the Top 5 Video Player Apps for iOS & Android in 2020 that you can use for free.
- VLC Open Source Video Player
Is there a video player list or VLC? VLC, one of the best video player programs on the desktop, also runs smoothly on Android and iOS mobile operating systems. You can easily play the video format without converting. You will be able to play most of the external codec packets without downloading.
- You can sync your videos with Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, iCloud, and iTunes.
- Enhanced subtitle support, including full SSA compatibility
- Gesture control for voice control and call control.
- Possibility to watch videos from the network with HTTP, RTSP, RTMP, MMS, FTP, or UDP / RTP support.
- The video player can be encrypted with a Touch ID and password.
- Automatically downloads movie subtitles.
- KM Player
With KM Player, you will have a video player application that supports all types of subtitles and video formats. If you are looking for a video application that plays 8K, the solution is to download KM Player. You will watch the videos perfectly without thinking of the format. You will be pleased to use KM Player with its beautiful interface and easy to use structure.
KM Player Features
- High definition video playback 8K 4K UHD
- Video move and zoom features.
- With the Pop-Up playback feature, it will be able to work with other applications.
- You will be able to play videos with Google Drive.
- Private server connection with FTP, UPNP, SMB
Read More: Top 10 Camera Apps for iPhone & Android
- PlayerXtreme Media Player
PlayerXtreme is a feature-rich video playback application, especially for iPhone and iPad. Watch your favorite movie videos without converting, as it supports almost all video formats.
- You can watch your TV shows, movies, music videos without converting DLNA / UPnP applications such as NAS devices, Wi-Fi hard drive, Mac, PC, Plex, and Kodi (XBMC).
- Watch subtitles and high-quality videos on the big screen using Apple AirPlay and Google Cast.
- Increase or decrease the volume by using Gesture.
- You can download subtitles automatically via open subtitles and enjoy your movie.
- MX Player
The most popular video player application of Android and iOS platforms, MX Player is a very successful application with its advanced hardware accelerator and powerful video player.
MX Player Features
- It supports all audio and video formats, including AC-3, MP3, AAC.
- 70% more performance with multi-core decoding technology.
- With a simple movement on the screen, video zooming is changed to the right and left.
- Allows subtitle movements. It allows you to move subtitles up and down, change the size and move to the previous and next subtitles.
- There is a child lock.
- There is no MX Player on the Apple store in Turkey. You can download it from an overseas store with a VPN.
- OPlayer Lite
OPlayer, which supports all video formats easily without converting your videos, do most operations with gestures. Although it may seem difficult to use at first, you will get used to this different usage as you get used to it. The interface is a simple, innovative self-developing application.
Oplayer Lite Features
- The application offers the opportunity of Http, FTP, samba, RTP, stsp, MMS online video monitoring.
- Unlike other apps for iPhone, you can watch videos in the background. This is the only video player application that should be installed for those who want to use this feature.
- There is a one-hand operation mode for watching videos.
- AirPlay supports HDMI cable features.