Xiaomi is testing Android 14 on the Xiaomi 13 line and is preparing for the launch of MIUI 15. There is no official list of devices that will receive the update yet. However, Xiaomi experts have published a list of devices that have almost no chance of getting the MIUI 15 update.
Experts analyzed more than 40 devices of the Chinese manufacturer, 24 of which will not receive new firmware functions. The same number of gadgets will be updated to MIUI 15 with a probability of 50%. It should be noted that the list is preliminary and has not yet been officially confirmed by Xiaomi.
List of Xiaomi devices that will not receive MIUI 15:
- Mi 10 Lite 5G, Mi 10 Youth, Mi 10T-Lite, Mi 10i 5G;
- Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30 Racing, Redmi K30i;
- Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9 5G, Redmi Note 9T;
- Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X 5G;
- Redmi 9, Redmi 9C, Redmi 9A, Redmi 9 Prime, Redmi 9i, Redmi 9 Power, Redmi 9T;
- POCO M2, POCO M2 Pro, POCO M3;
- POCO X2.
The list of devices that will be updated to MIUI 15 with a 50% probability:
- Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Ultra, Mi 10S;
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro;
- Redmi K30S, Redmi K30 Pro;
- POCO F2 Pro;
- POCO X3, POCO X3 NFC;
- POCO C40;
- POCO C50;
- Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Lite;
- Redmi A1, Redmi A1+;
- Redmi 10 Power, Redmi 10C, Redmi 10A, Redmi 10 (India region);
- Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Max, Redmi Note 9S.
The final list of supported devices will be published closer to the release of MIUI 15, which will take place in November of this year.